facebook

sig ep

by: rushee

I hear the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity builds a balanced man. Can anybody tell me if this is true??

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

If you don't mind being the bottom of the barrel.

By: lol
by: correctionNov 30, 2013 9:25:15 PM

to all potentials... when a lot of these fraternities you hear about are being called the bottom of the barrel thats pretty inaccurate/unfair. When you look at the fact that Ohio State really does have ALOT of fraternities it's kinda like this;

TOP:PhiPsi,TKE (space because they are very different) Delt, Phi Delt, Kappa Sigma, Pike, SAE. These are the guys that ever get to hangout with the best sorority girls within their own control, granted they will pick Phi Psi or TKE over Pike or SAE 9.5/10, but all these guys still do things with them.

Middle:
ATO, Sigma Chi, <<SigEp>>, AEPi, Fiji, Sigma Pi, Delta Sig maybe Delta Chi. These guys get to hangout with the middle tier girls on occasion when those girls arent busy with the top ones, and hangout with the lower sororities pretty regularly.

Lower:
Phi Tau, Chi Phi, Lambda Chi, AGR, and then all the rest. These are the guys who are truly completely irrelevant and when a sister tells us she is dating one we pretty much write him off as a GDI. While there might be a cute member in these every so often, the best they do is hangout with the bottom tier sororities when even they are hard up and bored, so you'd basically be paired with another fraternity to have a TG with Aopi, not fun.

By: correction
#2  by: lol   

Aside from an IFC sanctioned ice cream social with DZ for buckeyethon, please tell me the last time any "middle or lower tier" girls set foot in sigma chi. Putting pike and phi delt at the top is laughable.

By: lol
by: do you liveDec 1, 2013 2:40:30 PM

under a rock? Sigma Chi hasnt had any girls inside of it except a few brothers' girlfriends and then a bunch of fuzzies for some reason. Phi Delt always hangs out with DG and Kappa, so besides the fact those two arent so hot right now, they are still doing stuff with Theta. My friend went to Pike's date party and there were a ton of top tier girls there, so Im confused how they and phi delt dont count when you look at the big picture and include all of greek life

By: do you live
by: okDec 1, 2013 3:52:03 PM

Phi Delt and Pike are nowhere close to the top. Go take notes from TKE and Phi Psi and then maybe you will have a chance to be near the top.

By: ok
by: UmDec 1, 2013 6:39:54 PM

If Phi Psi didn't have their house or social budget they wouldn't be anything special.

By: Um
by: stupidDec 1, 2013 7:01:42 PM

they have way better looking guys than pike and sae. They throw better parties. They recruit way better guys. I mean just look at Kappa Sig's block and compare it to Phi Psi. They were virtually the same but all of the girls went to Phi Psi's and not theirs.

By: stupid
#3  by: its the best frat.    

i hope these guys get some great pledges. their fraternity is really good.

By: its the best frat.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.