facebook

three houses that might be for you

by: get excited

Hey PNM's (potential new members) formal recruitment will be here before you know it. Question for all you PNM what houses do think you like after seeing OSU sorority girls on campus, at parities, games, classes and around. Of course your opinion might change after you actually go through recruitment. Some fun for now what would your top three be? Just curious??

Posted By: get excited
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: woww   

you're cool.

By: woww
#2  by: top three   

I am a dee gee and pi phi legacy, and I think tri delts look like something I might interested in. so excited to go through recruitment can't wait

By: top three
by: You too?!?Sep 26, 2013 12:11:10 PM

What dorm are you in?!? I'm literally obsessed with those three too! But I'm not a legacy :c

By: You too?!?
#3  by: Really?   

Good God!

By: Really?
#4  by: lincoln   

i heard theta and chio have the best grades so deff those two and maybe pi phi

By: lincoln
#5  by: :)   

I'm really interested in DG, I heard they have a bit of a reputation but after talking to them at the involvement fair I didn't want to stop talking!

By: :)
by: DGSep 28, 2013 8:14:21 PM

DG does have a reputation and they are on social probation. Have a history of hazing and fighting among members. Last year's PC $ucked big time.

By: DG
#6  by: freshman   

I meet some really nice DG's so I think I will strongly look at them and same with KD's and theta. I am a Kappa legacy sister at another school but I can't decide if they will be worth considering, I heard some things but not sure if true. Like are they really snobby? I know I will get a better feel once recruitment starts, but that's vibe I feel now.

By: freshman
by: Ha!Sep 28, 2013 8:12:58 PM

Worth considering? Sister, you don't get to choose.

By: Ha!
#7  by: Come on   

Honestly this is dumb. Freshmen girls who are unfamiliar with OSU recruitment especially don't realize that it is a rather competitive mutual selection process, and many of the sororities are in the driver's seat. Recruitment isn't run like fraternity rush. The more popular sororities are REQUIRED to cut more girls right off the bat due to the way recruitment numbers run. Your best bet is to wait until you go through to form opinions. You will hear good, bad and ridiculous stuff about each house before, during, and after.

By: Come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.