facebook

informal pcs

by: gphi

Has informal recruitment finished? Does anyone know anything about the new pledge classes for the sororities? What about the frats?

Posted By: gphi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not sure   

about everyone, but I know Chi O took some girls who are really pretty and Alpha Xi Delta did well too. As far as the guys, Delt and Pike got really big pledge classes (haven't seen them so I can't comment on their quality), and Sigma Chi got a really poor class compared to previous years.

By: not sure
by: ummSep 18, 2013 10:28:13 AM

thats kinda funny because ChiO only took 4 and I know two of them are not cute at all, one's really academic (imagine that) and one's super nice, but they both arent pretty. And then there's a big difference in Delt's 12 and Pike's 18, I think Sigma Chi took more than Delt,... but thats kinda quantity over quality

By: umm
by: lukeSep 18, 2013 12:02:06 PM

^I haven't seen all 4, but I saw one of the new Chi O's and she was smoking hot

By: luke
by: PCsSep 19, 2013 8:00:14 AM

What about TKE and Kappa Sig?

By: PCs
by: Kappa sigsSep 19, 2013 8:33:14 AM

Are literally embarrassing, cargo shorts at block and walking in the house all the time. Losing the 30 guys in the spring is hurting them too. Every fraternity that has had a review has had a really tough time recruiting

By: Kappa sigs
#2  by: Fraternities   

Phi Psi- could afford to be extremely selective since they didnt have to compete with sigma chi. They got a small pledge class and will probably end up with a small winter class as well.
Delt- Huge class. Some guys are good looking some aren't. Definitely didn't follow quality over quantity
Phi Delt- some good looking guys in this pledge class. They could help them move over Delt
Pike- my sorority doesn't do social events with them... So who cares
Sigma Chi- definitely not up to par with who they usually bring in at all

By: Fraternities
by: reFraternitiesSep 18, 2013 11:18:45 AM

Pretty accurate. Phi Psi was able to be more selective since they weren't as selective last year, going for numbers. I'd rather see them stay selective than grow out of control. I'd say Delt's class is actually pretty good. They did go for quantity over quality, but the quality isn't bad. Same with Pike's pledge class as far as going for quantity, although I actually think they upgraded in quality from last year. Phi Delt's class is good which can hopefully help them become more relevant outside of the Kappa/DG scene. And yeah, Sigma Chi didn't do great, but what can you expect after a membership review that large.

By: reFraternities
by: Truthful Sep 18, 2013 12:12:25 PM

Delt will never be as good as TKE or Phi Psi. The only girls that like them are KDs and well mid tier sororities favorites usually aren't guys in top tier.

By: Truthful
by: phratioSep 19, 2013 12:29:26 AM

If you're basing these pledge classes purely off looks (because, really, what else can you base a pledge class off of) it's:

Phi Delt
Phi Psi
Pike
Delt

Sigma Chi

By: phratio
by: honestlySep 20, 2013 1:55:05 AM

If it weren't for like 2 guys, I'd put Pike as hottest pledge class. Best? Probably not. But they're hot.

By: honestly
#3  by: Kinda   

Phratio has it pretty right. I'd put phi psi and phi delt tied, phi psi took 5 guys that are decent looking, and phi delt took 7 that are a little better looking but are really really gdi. Then with sigma chi I'm really disappointed, my friend made it through the member review and worked his ass off but with their nationals and IFC watching them they just can't rebuild to what they used to be

By: Kinda
#4  by: fraternitieS   

What about TKE, ATO, and Kappa Sig?

By: fraternitieS
by: Who cares?Sep 20, 2013 6:56:54 AM

Dudes, you are acting like little girls

By: Who cares?
by: poorSep 20, 2013 7:39:57 AM

TKE's are below average bc its a lot of guys who are friends with their spring pledge class which was terrible, ATO has like 7 dreadful guys (theyre falling really fast which is sad) and Kappa Sig's are okay looking (all 6's) but theyre short and not very good at talking to girls

By: poor
by: wellSep 21, 2013 3:29:51 AM

my question is, how have these people seen all of the PC's already?

By: well
by: re:wellSep 21, 2013 3:48:08 PM

I wrote the "poor" one above, and im close with a lot of TKEs and ATOs, then we had a TG with Kappa Sig

By: re:well
#5  by: lol   

Kappa Sig is just failing miserably. By the end of this year they'll be on par with Fiji and AEPi

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.