LOWER MIDDLE:
Chi Omega
Kappa Delta
Tri Delta

BOTTOM:
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta

CHANGES:
>> Pi Beta Phi -- hotter pledge class than the other mids, still some of the realest girls, getting more fun
>> Alpha Chi Omega -- showing up to everything, involvement and good attitude making them more fun to chill with
<< Chi Omega -- wish I could rank them better but honestly they go down because of their probation, they can't do anything anymore so they've disappeared and a ton of their good looking girls got kicked, also kinda disappointing pledge class
>> Kappa Delta -- better looking girls and better pledge class than Tri Delt's, getting more and more fun
>> Gamma Phi Beta -- noticing cooler, more attractive girls than Theta, plus Theta had some weird girls in their pledge class, strongest sisterhood evident at philanthropies

Posted By: HEYYO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Justin Shukas   

Agree but I think Gphi and Theta are equal now

By: Justin Shukas
#2  by: yep   

people always say this (and I usually don't) but THIS is the most accurate I've seen the rankings. Chi O has been slacking a bit in the sisterhood and positive reputation for some time (except for looks and social life, but as sorority women with integrity...)

But I think overall given the changes in the FSL at UO, every house is only going to improve in every aspect.

By: yep
#3  by: Ya   

100% accurate

By: Ya
#4  by: real guy in a frat   

Chi O is still #3.. Regardless of what happened to them. In reality, the rankings for sororities are based on attractiveness. plain and simple. As a guy in what is considered a good fraternity here, I will say that my brothers and I also still consider Chi O a top sorority.

By: real guy in a frat
by: NoMar 4, 2015 1:07:41 PM

The rankings are about attractiveness to GUYS. Sorry buddy the women are taking over, this is what matters to PNMs

By: No
by: ^Mar 5, 2015 1:11:15 PM

Nah. Frats like ChiO and that isn't going to change. Sure it is obviously nice if a house has a good sisterhood, but as selfish as this sounds, frat guys don't really care about how the house gets along internally as long as they are fun to hang out with. And at the end of the day, ChiO is still really fun to hang out with, more so than most.

By: ^
#5  by: Guest   

Most accurate ranking

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.