Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Fail. Literally NOBODY thinks this. Nice try kappa delta

By: lol
by: yepNov 26, 2014 10:53:35 PM

^agreed

By: yep
by: CommenterNov 27, 2014 1:53:06 AM

KD is bottom four for sure. A Phi and DG and the undisputed top houses.

By: Commenter
#2  by: .   

I just love the originality of posts on this board.

By: .
#3  by: Just sayin   

Honestly, I don't think anything is really going to happen to chi O... Frats still love them.

By: Just sayin
#4  by: ha   

understandable that dg and alpha phi are the top houses. but from my experience dg seems way more classy and easygoing than the alpha phi girls.

By: ha
#5  by: hope this helps   

Kappa Delta is no where even near Middle Tier. They are not involved in anything, and to be quite honest, the girls are not the cutest. Ranking really just involves recruitment strengths and popularity. Top Tier is very accurate with Alpha as top house, and DG second top house. Pi Phi is debatable whether or not it is considered Top Tier, or Middle Tier. Personally, I would put Pi Phi in Middle Tier and Alpha Chi Omega into third top house, just because they did have a decent recruitment this year. Bottom Tier is pretty self explanatory, I would personally put KD, Theta, and Gamma Phi in Bottom Tier because they had bad recruitment results, and they are not the cutest sororities. Frats want to have functions with the sororities who have the cutest girls. Hope this helps!

By: hope this helps
by: wutDec 2, 2014 4:42:19 PM

lol pi phi has always been above axo and if one of them would be top it would for sure be pi phi. i would say pi phi is middle tier and a phi and dg are alone as top houses, then after pi phi is axo and tri delta

By: wut
#6  by: agreed   

lol axo is no where near pi phi. dg alpha phi and pi phi are definitely top three after this years recruitment

By: agreed
by: YaDec 3, 2014 2:35:54 AM

Definitely, Pi Phi obviously isn't quite on the same level as dg or aphi but that's why it's ranked below, I would say it's better than a middle tier but not quite where dg and aphi are

By: Ya
#7  by: Mariota   

Accurate except KD should go to bottom and Chi O should take it's place in the middle. Also Pi Phi is very low top tier or high middle tier.

By: Mariota

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.