facebook

recruitment

by: Sup

What houses do you think are going to do well in recruitment? Any predictions on the best pledge classes? Any surprises?

Posted By: Sup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior greek   

From what I've seen in the last years Beta, Fiji, Sigep, and Sigma Chi do the best in recruitment for frats. Despite anything else about them that's the truth.

For girls it's ALWAYS Alpha Phi, DG, and Chi O do the best. With Pi Phi next. Followed by kappa and AXO

By: Junior greek
#2  by: hah   

frats
lambda, sigep, phi psi. lambda as my guess to do the best cause they finally got a liveout. (where in the heck did u get fiji from...)

sororities
same as usual. aphi, dg, chi o, kkg, piphi. That order my move around a bit, but usually those 5 do well.

pi kapp and theta as my wildcard to improve the most. Pi kapp i want to say got a house, and theta improved a lot last year as well so it wouldn't surprise me if they improved again.

By: hah
by: WellJul 24, 2014 12:43:51 PM

Fiji had a 47 person PC in the fall

By: Well
by: Well...Jul 24, 2014 9:39:01 PM

^^ya because Fiji has to blanket bid

By: Well...
by: wowJul 25, 2014 4:11:04 AM

if lambda actually got a decent liveout, that is a game changer for them socially for sure. anybody know where it is at?

By: wow
by: fslJul 25, 2014 4:50:06 PM

lambda got 3 good liveouts

By: fsl
#3  by: @wow   

It's on 19th just a few blocks down from their house. Its about the same size as fantasy factory.

By: @wow
#4  by: lol   

It's funny how the last three comments talk about lambda in third person as if they're not in lambda.

It's cool for you guys that you got good live-outs but don't go on this site trying to give them good reps just from here. If you want a make a name for them you have to wait for school to start and throw good parties. Live-outs don't get reputations from the guys in the house they get reputations from girls going there.

By: lol
#5  by: xxx   

Phi Psi and Sig EP will probably get the best pledge classes. They've had really good classes the past few years. I'm sure Lambda will do alright but they bid some weird guys. Sure, they're finally getting some liveouts but I don't think it'll change much because houses like Phi Psi, Sig Ep, SAE, and Beta are so far everyone as social life goes.

By: xxx
by: amenJul 30, 2014 9:26:32 PM

This is pretty spot on. Lambda will still get a better class than most (ex. DTD, Fiji, Sigma Pi, and the rest) but not above sip eg or phi psi, kappa sig is on the rise, sigma nu is getting better again. Lambda will not exceed the social scene of sig ep or phi psi or beta regardless of live outs.

By: amen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.