facebook

recruitment selection

by: 2018duckie

I know every house says they can't tell how they choose girls, but I've heard a lot of houses make a slideshow or like, know everything about the girls before they even start rushing and they make some cuts before knowing the girls. What do they make those cuts based on?

Posted By: 2018duckie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

I really hope nobody gives an actual answer to this question. Just be yourself and see what house you get into...nobody is going to give you all the secrets of recruitment, especially on greek rank of all places.....

By: ...
by: 2018duckieJul 13, 2014 11:45:31 PM

I'm not asking about whether or not I should be myself or how I should act. I'm saying what things come into play BEFORE rush begins. Sorry if I upset you I just wanted to know what I'm getting into.

By: 2018duckie
#2  by: ..   

do you think we have the time to make slideshows of the hundreds of pnms? lol please. you'll prob be fb/instagram/twitter stalked if someone loves you though, so set cute profile pics.

By: ..
by: uhmJul 14, 2014 5:58:10 PM

lmao yeah we all know you guys do that we arent stupid dont act like youre above it

By: uhm
#3  by: Know...   

...your GPA. If it's borderline you will have less options. Other than that -- have fun, make conversations, and be yourself.

By: Know...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.