facebook

dumb

by: Huh

Can someone please explain to me how alpha phi and Pi phi are top houses here? BESIDES looks, why are they top houses?

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reasons   

A Phi because they are considered the hottest by the frats and have a good time. Pi Phi because they are well rounded, have hot girls, and are a lot of fun.

By: Reasons
by: HAHAHAJul 29, 2013 5:37:03 PM

@reasons.........are you retarded? They clearly wrote "BESIDES looks". And yet they only thing you can say about A Phi is how hot they are and how to have a good time. Wow, that's a #1 sorority for sure! NOT

By: HAHAHA
#2  by: @hahaha   

Yes I'm retarded

By: @hahaha
by: lolJul 29, 2013 8:55:10 PM

That sucks

By: lol
#3  by: Uh   

When did everyone decide that pi phi was a top sorority..they're good but they're not even top tier. More like top of the middle

By: Uh
by: @UhAug 24, 2013 2:30:05 PM

Pi Phi has changed a lot of the last few years and they have really stepped it up. A lot of people either put pi phi in the top tier or the very top of middle. It kind of depends on what you rank top tier as. Based strictly off of looks and party rep, you have a phi, dg, and maybe chi o as top tier. But overall rep puts pi phi in top tier, no question.

By: @Uh
by: HAHAHAug 24, 2013 2:41:41 PM

Pi Phi is NOT at a top house for "overall rep". No one ranks like that, it's always based off looks.....sorry that pi phi doesn't have the best looking girls, but it is how it is.

By: HAHAH
#4  by: obvious   

explaining why a phi is the top house besides looks is pretty much impossible. they're fun girls and party with the top frats. and they're hot. I don't know why that's a hard concept for you to grasp.

as for pi phi i don't consider them a top house so i can't answer that part of your question.

By: obvious
by: idiotAug 1, 2013 4:53:51 PM

You're so stupid.....you can't even say one thing alpha phi has done that ACTUALLY makes them a top house. Being hot and partying doesn't make them a top house they need to have ALL the features:
-Community/Philanthropy involvment
-Good looks
-Good grades
-GOOD REPUTATION!!

By: idiot
by: @idiotAug 4, 2013 7:53:41 PM

yea that's your opinion but here on earth looks are a huge part of whether or not a sorority is perceived as good...and alpha phi is universally (apart from you, who are clearly delusional) considered the top house

By: @idiot
#5  by: Goodness   

Someone is angry at Alpha Phi. I am not one, seriously, so I can honestly say you sound obsessed and need to stop, take a Xanax, and chill. Enjoy your sorority and quit bashing on others. All the sororities are wonderful and unique.

By: Goodness
by: @goodnessAug 2, 2013 6:35:35 PM

I'm not angry...how do I sound obsessive? I love my house and sisters, I just find it funny that everyone thinks Aphi is a top house when they don't really do anything and are only known for looks.

By: @goodness
#6  by: lkjhljhgljhg   

Geeez. K APhi is popular cause they are fun. They are somewhat involved despite what you may think and they do get decent grades. Hate to break it to ya, but they are gunna be the ones that get hired because of their looks. Its 100% its just how the world works.

By: lkjhljhgljhg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.