facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio University - OU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 19 of 20
#181  by: Now an Alum   

Honestly, the people who are bashing on this website are probably new sophomores or juniors who still care about what their sorority "ranking" is. I was in a sorority at OU, but I'm not gonna fight for how great mine is. Because it's what you make it. I was also a Rho Gam, and I saw girls who were DEVASTATED on bid day. But they stayed, gave their chapter a shot, and now they're holding exec positions and LOVE THEIR SISTERS. I'm not kidding, every single house on this campus has SOME positive aspects. If you're planning on rushing, you can either look at all of these stupid entries and psychoanalyze each houses' stereotype, or you can just go in with an open mind, and pick a house where you met some people you liked. Sounds crazy doesn't it? Trust me. You will laugh at these comments as a senior and shake your head at them as an alum.

By: Now an Alum
#182  by: Real life   

People like to talk like the sororities that used to be on the bottom still are. But the fact of the matter is that times are changing, and this campus' precious "hot girl sororities" are taking a turn for the worse, while the old bottom tier begin to take over. People should really look past the old stereotypes that may have been true a few years ago and see that things are way different now.

By: Real life
by: YepSep 11, 2014 4:41:24 PM

U right

By: Yep
#183  by: greek god   

the new rank based on this years pledge classes:
Pi Phi
ADPi
Chio
SK
Fuzzie
AGD
DG
AOPi
SZ

By: greek god
by: greekOct 20, 2014 3:53:49 PM

I'd say this most accurately reflects the new rankings.

By: greek
by: yeah fcking rightAug 1, 2015 4:58:51 PM

agd is definitely last tier. fix that and youre right

By: yeah fcking right
#184  by: Reak   

These are the actual rankings:

Chi O
ADII
Pi Phi
SK
DG
Fuzzie
AOII
AGD
DZ

By: Reak
#185  by: Real   

Chi O
ADII
Pi Phi
SK
DG
Fuzzie
AOII
AGD
DZ

By: Real
#186  by: Real   

Chi O
ADII
Pi Phi
SK
DG
Fuzzie
AOII
AGD
DZ

By: Real
#187  by: OKAY WHAT?   

Pi Phi
Chi O
SK
ADII
AGD
Fuzzie
DG
AOII
DZ

By: OKAY WHAT?
by: heyNov 5, 2014 12:16:38 AM

no

By: hey
#188  by: 2014-2015   

New rankings: (in order)
Pi Phi, adpi, chio
, Fuzzie, Sig Kap, DG
AGD, AoPi, DZ

By: 2014-2015
#189  by: True   

Chi O, Fuzzie, Pi Phi

Sigma Kappa, DG

AGD, DZ, AOII

By: True
by: AmenJan 20, 2015 11:59:37 PM

Put ADPi with SK and DG and that's the most accurate ranking including newest pledge classes

By: Amen
#190  by: Fraternity Perspective   

Rankings:
1. Who cares? 2. Who cares? 3. Who cares? 4. Still don't care. 5. Are we getting the point?

Maybe we should all coexist and focus on having fun and supporting our Greek community. I like people within all of your organizations that are open and nice and fun. Try to be like those girls.

By: Fraternity Perspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.