facebook

girl

by: Freshman

I'm going to be a freshman, major undecided. I'm paying for the majority of my education myself through scholarships and savings. I know that being Greek gets you some amazing friends- but what's the point of being Greek here? Like what is your end goal? Why should I go Greek? Should I go Greek?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go greek   

Here is a great article about why you should go greek, and I agree with every point that was made. Many sorority and fraternity houses are cheaper than campus and off campus housing, so you save money. This saved money is what I use to pay my sorority dues, and I still have some money left over. My "goal" in being greek is to positively influence my sisters and the community. This is something that I work to accomplish through academic success and community service. Well I encourage you to go greek, that is a decision you will have to make on your own.

www.collegelife.about.com/od/cocurricularlife/a/10-Benefi ts-Of-Going-Greek-In-College.htm

By: go greek
#2  by: Thank you   

Being that English is my second language, I thank you for your response

By: Thank you
#3  by: don't    

I wouldn't "go greek" I went greek at a different school (penn state) and I hated it, it ruined my college career. If you must join, JOIN FOR ONLY AND ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. Good luck hun

By: don't

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.