facebook

dear potential new members

by: Follow Your Heart

If you are going through recruitment and you're on this website, I'm assuming it's because you want to learn more about the different houses and get "advice" on where you should go. Well, I have a little bit of advice for you, forget everything that you have read on here. This website is full of rumors and stereotypes, many of which are untrue. You should go into recruitment with an open mind and find the house that will be YOUR home for the rest of your college years and the rest of your life. I know that it's hard not to listen to your friends' opinions, but your opinion is the only one that matters when you go through recruitment. If you pick a house because that's the house all of your friends picked, you may find yourself unhappy later on, because you didn't end up where you belonged or where you truly wanted to be. I heard all sorts of rumors about all of the chapters on campus, but I did my best to ignore them and I followed my heart. I couldn't think of a more perfect sorority for me, than the one I am in.

Posted By: Follow Your Heart
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OU Mom   

One of the best messages I ever read. Thank you "Follow Your Heart" for the great advise. I agree 100%.

By: OU Mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.