facebook

how much time is involved...

by: PNM

How much time is typically involved with being in a sorority? I'm thinking about rushing but I also wanted to join two other clubs. Will I have time for all that?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

Every sorority has different time requirements, but you should have have enough time for clubs as well. Many sorority women are involved in other clubs and hold leadership positions in these clubs. During your new member period you would most like have a meeting once a week and maybe a few other activities during the week. The time commitment doesn't really increase after you are initiated. Most of the sororities will be willing to work with your schedule. If you are interested in more information check out the Ohio U Women's Panhellenic Association Website

By: Answer
#2  by: No Worries   

Dear PNM. I am involved in two other organizations as well as having a job along with being on my sorority's leader council. I also hold leadership positions in these other organizations. Things can get hetic during your new member period but no worries, the sorority will always be willing to work with your schedule. When I was a freshman I was in three clubs and had a job. I eventually toned it down, but you'll be able to figure it all out.

By: No Worries

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.