facebook

Trying to figure out what sorority to rush

by: Rush

I'm gonna be rushing and have heard that some sorority have been dropping and rising so I was wondering if I could get a real ranking because I'm over heardind the old outdated info like KD being good as they have been dropping, adpi only taking basic southern girls, axid all being girls who are brats and theta can't keep anyone. Someone who could really rank them or give me some of the better ones out of the bunch would be helpful.

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thoughts   

(this isn't in any order its just my thoughts)
adpi/sk: I feel like they recruit a really similar group of girls, but adpi takes more girls who are really religious. sk mostly takes in state girls particularly ones from Raleigh. these are def our most southern sororities
zeta: def still the top house
kappa: super sweet girls I love them all but I think their house holds them back from being ranked higher
theta: pretty house, I think over the past year they've moved to be above pi phi. pc 22 was pretty good and I think they recruited well this year but not sure about how many girls dropped
pi phi: cannot keep girls, I haven't heard amazing things about the sisterhood
dz: one of our more top houses but I heard a lot of their fall pc dropped
axid: mixed group, a lot of partiers and then some girls who are less typical sorority
kd: I know a few girls who dropped, idk how strong their sisterhood is
dg: def still top I haven't heard anything negative about them
chi o: kind of middle top, the only thing is their house is so far

By: thoughts
by: BrookeApr 13, 2024 8:20:41 PM

think this is accurate

By: Brooke
by: RushApr 16, 2024 10:38:58 AM

Would stick to DZ, ZTA, DG, ADPi, SK, and AXiD

By: Rush
by: closeApr 16, 2024 5:27:18 PM

Replace Axid with Chi O and that’s your top list, though Axid is making strides to get there.

By: close
#2  by: Lexi   

have friends in diff houses and definitely agree with statements above. have heard same about girls dropping same houses and know a few that said just because a srat has a nice house doesn't mean they have a great sisterhood.

By: Lexi
#3  by: Lexi   

yeah some mid stats like to comment on themselves and claim they are top tier and have heard same about certain houses not having poor sisterhood

By: Lexi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.