facebook

stuck between two houses

by: RamGirl

So I've been on campus for a year and I'm thinking of rushing in the fall. I made a lot of friends in one sorority on campus, however I hear they are not the most popular. I rushed in spring with the house I have friends in as well another house people on here consider "middle tier". I was unfortunately not able to join due to finances at the time. The middle tier house I could really see myself with the girls but I honestly know only two girls outside of rush. Would you recommend joining a house that's not so popular but I know a lot people or join the one I see myself fitting in more where I don't know as many girls???

Posted By: RamGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

always always always go with the house that you think you'd fit in best with. don't join a house just cause your friends are there. i have so many friends in other chapters and we're still really close. go through recruitment and see if you click with other girls in both houses and be open minded to other houses as well. good luck!

By: sorority
by: truthJul 28, 2014 10:48:40 PM

^^^^ completely agree!

By: truth
by: livvyyNov 28, 2014 2:08:31 PM

i totally agree. its not about the reputation others think that a house has, but where you can picture yourself making the best friends. don't pick a house based on what you've heard about it or someone you know in it, but on where you see yourself fitting in the best and being the happiest! best of luck!

By: livvyy
#2  by: true   

I hope you take the advice given above to heart. Why be miserable for the next 4 years because you wanted to fit someone else's opinion of what is a great house? remember alot of what is written about sororities on this site is either not true or just their opinion - not based on any facts - so I wish you the best of luck and know you will find your way to the right house if you just are honest with yourself and what you really want out of life.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.