facebook

#1 sorority

by: Real

Just got on here and saw all the rankings. PiPhi is the best sorority no question, nobody even compares. How are some people saying they're not the best? Theta and APhi suck in comparison. They think just cause they're "hottest" sororities that they're better and are stuck up. All the guys love PiPhi let's be honest, and that's all that matters.

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Of course    

What a surprise that a PiPhi would write something like this, nobody cares about their image more. Just like that Yak a month ago that got 50 upvotes: "most likely to post on GreekRank- PiPhi"

By: Of course
#2  by: You're stupid    

"All the guys love pi phi and that's all that matters" how pathetic. If you think that's what matters when you're in a sorority then you're a disgusting, pathetic person who doesn't even deserve to be in greek life.

By: You're stupid
#3  by: Weird    

This post made me crack up because I still think DG is way ahead of PiPhi... And so do most people in real life (not just the anonymous internet world)

By: Weird
#4  by: Well   

Well. Guess this is why nobody respects PiPhi.

By: Well
#5  by: No way   

Did a pi phi write that. Nice conversation you had with yourself though....

By: No way
#6  by: Wtf   

This is literally why PiPhi isn't friends with any other sororities. Cause you try to claw your way to the top. If you were so good then people would think so, you wouldn't have to convince anyone

By: Wtf
#7  by: Lol   

Someone was up very late last night hating on Pi Phi. Hope you aren't too tired today and that you enjoyed your 45 minute conversation with your self. Remember, he who cares less wins. You may want to chill.

By: Lol
by: WordMay 28, 2015 6:18:48 PM

Peace out Hedy✌️

By: Word
by: HaMay 28, 2015 9:18:26 PM

It's sickening that you're defending your own sisters for writing something so awful. No wonder nobody likes PiPhi

By: Ha
#8  by: Best best ever    

But let's be honest PiPhi is still the best

By: Best best ever
#9  by: Guest   

It's pathetic that someone would write this pretending to be a Pi Phi. Does anyone seriously think that any girl in any sorority would post something like this? You care way too much

By: Guest
by: GuestMay 29, 2015 9:32:33 AM

I hope what you're saying is true, because I can't imagine why anyone would be awful enough to write this either. But it sounds like you have a psycho in PiPhi that you need to find and kick out of your sorority.

By: Guest
#10  by: HAHA   

Lol Pi Phi is an expert at "finding psycho girls in their sorority and kicking them out". Just ask anyone about the crazy pi phi transferring to Ohio State, the same one who got phi psi kicked off for naked pictures and is suing pi phi for "giving her a bad rep". No, pi phi, not everyone loves you. Hate to break it to ya

By: HAHA
by: YES Jun 3, 2015 7:35:16 PM

This is single-handedly the best comment I've ever read on greekrank haahhahah. Bravo to you.

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.