facebook

pi phi/aphi

by: Question

Are Pi Phi and Alpha Phi the new Theta and DG? APhi seems to be taking over the top "classy" sorority spot and Pi Phi has obviously already taken over DG in the top "fun" sorority spot. These trends are looking like they will continue. What do you guys think?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wtf   

I know for a fact an alpha phi or PiPhi would never write this... So this post concerns me a little...
Could this happen? Sure, down the road maybe. That's the trend it's going in. But theta is still very relevant in the top 3 as of now.

By: Wtf
by: whatMar 27, 2015 10:56:13 AM

Haha what why would this post concern you they're just asking a question.... and it very easily could've been written by a pi phi or aphi, you can't know every girl in each chapter.

By: what
#2  by: what?   

DG was never top two. And has been exaggerated on here for a long time. Really DG is a middle house.

By: what?
#3  by: Hedy   

Is this a metaphor?? Whaaaat?

By: Hedy
by: huhMar 27, 2015 12:15:47 PM

What are you talking about

By: huh
#4  by: Lol   

Uh, no. Just no.

By: Lol
#5  by: Not yet    

In two years, for sure could see it. Wouldn't be surprised at all. Right now, no. Theta, pi phi, alpha phi are all top 3.

By: Not yet
#6  by: Ha   

Anyone who thinks alpha phi is classy is delusional to say the least

By: Ha
#7  by: well   

If Theta doesn't do well in rush again next year I could definitely see Alpha Phi taking over their spot in the top 2. And Pi Phi has already way passed DG so that's not an issue. I could see the order being Pi Phi, APhi, Theta next year if the trends continue.

By: well
by: dudeMar 28, 2015 8:17:07 AM

No one thinks pi phi is that great except for pi phi. They're kinda beat. Guys determine tiers for sororities, not girls

By: dude
by: yeah? Mar 28, 2015 8:34:52 AM

In my impartial opinion, they hang out with the best fraternities and are consistently ranked top 2 or 3. You can't tell me that Pi Phi's make EVERY single ranking on here. You are probably a butthurt Theta.

By: yeah?
by: yepMar 28, 2015 8:52:48 AM

Definitely a butthurt Theta

By: yep
by: wellMar 28, 2015 10:38:27 AM

I guarantee you that SAE and Phi Psi would say DG is still #1 and Sig Pi and KA would say say Theta is #1.

By: well
by: ehMar 28, 2015 11:11:15 AM

I'm a junior in one of those fraternities you listed and I would tend to disagree, at least now. When I was a freshman, there was no doubt that we'd rather hang out with DG over Pi Phi. I'm not sure what's happened with DG the last few years but from having socials with them and just being on campus, they are clearly not what they used to be. They're really pretentious and don't really have the looks or personality anymore to back it up. While DG is probably still hotter overall (mostly from their junior and senior classes), I think Pi Phi has been surpassing them in that department the last 2 years and are generally more fun to hang out with. A lot of my buddies agree. I'm not saying it's right, but that's just my opinion and the common thought process of the guys I know.

By: eh
by: reallyMar 28, 2015 1:00:51 PM

No.. I'm a junior in one of those 4 fraternities. You are a woman. Stop it. No matter what you do or say on here, it's not gonna make pi phi or alpha phi magically pass DG or Theta. What gave you away was you mentioning personality. We don't care. If personality factored into it, we wouldn't hang out with any of your so called "top 6" b/c the majority of you suck.

By: really
by: HahaMar 28, 2015 2:03:53 PM

Hahahaha anyone that mentions DG anymore is just lying. They're just out of the question of the top 3 anymore. still a good sorority, but the fact that you're trying to even rank them as #1 or 2 is sad. No guy or girl thinks that.

By: Haha
by: OpinionMar 28, 2015 2:05:32 PM

Guys it's really opinion... If you were to ask a phi tau, SAE or phi psi their favorites, they would tell you pi phi or DG. If you were to ask a KA, SigPi, Theta Chi, or Fiji their favorite they would tell you Theta or Alpha Phi. And all 7 are the best frats.

By: Opinion
by: hahahaMar 28, 2015 2:21:00 PM

To the poster named "really", you are clearly an angry Theta or DG. Sorry neither of you had good rushes this year. Don't hate on Pi Phi and Alpha Phi because they did better than you. You are also not a guy. Do so much less.

By: hahaha
by: just sayingMar 28, 2015 2:30:55 PM

Out of Phi Psi, KA, Theta Chi, SigPi, SAE, Phi Tau, SigEp, Fiji, and PhiDelt; DG only hangs with 3 of those fraternities, if that. while PiPhi and Alpha Phi and Theta hang with pretty much all of them.

By: just saying
#8  by: Just 1 minute   

Alpha Phi is not "classy". Stop. Only really tacky people use the word "classy". Alpha Phi you are not classy. You are Midwestern middle class "wanna be's". So stop it girls.

By: Just 1 minute
by: lolMar 30, 2015 5:44:07 PM

is that seriously what you got out of this post? The point is that PiPhi and APhi are the new top 2. No sorority here can be considered "classy" not even Theta.

By: lol
by: reallyApr 4, 2015 12:01:52 AM

miami is a school in the heart of the Midwest so if you don't like Midwest people or think you're too good for them you probably should have gone somewhere else...

by: really Apr 5, 2015 10:40:39 PM

lol this comment is so messed up. "middle class wannabes" you sound horrible

by: TruthApr 6, 2015 9:17:32 PM

It's probably some Minnesota or Chicago or some other out of state girl who embarrassingly thinks she's rich when her family is barely upper middle class that it's pathetic. If you're mad that your sorority is on the decline while PiPhi and APhi are rising, that's just too bad. Cause that's the reality of it, don't be too sad for yourself. Making pretentious comments on an anonymous site bashing other organizations won't make your sorority any better.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.