facebook

rush

by: halp

Attention fellow PNMs what are your guy's thoughts on the top tiers during open house???

Posted By: halp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: m   

Everyones talking about Theta and Alpha Phi th

By: m
#2  by: hi   

The kappas freaked me out

By: hi
by: But reallyJan 31, 2015 10:28:30 PM

seriously, I was so excited to go to kappa and it was weird af

By: But really
#3  by: tbh   

I totally get what people on here alway say about pi phis good vibes and being fun now.. but i thought they'd be a lot prettier..

By: tbh
by: TrueJan 31, 2015 10:19:27 PM

They do have good vibes and are super fun I agree. Definitely a top 3 but I'm less worried about what they look like and more worried that if a bunch of cute girls rush them they'll go back to being careless partiers that aren't involved

By: True
by: jJan 31, 2015 10:33:50 PM

no i get what you're saying but their fun so i get why they're top

By: j
#4  by: kkk   

DGs entrance was cool but i liked theta and a phi the most and pretty much same w my gig group. Do they make the biggest cuts?

By: kkk
#5  by: seriously   

but like seriously, kappa was weird

By: seriously
#6  by: Guest   

So Theta and APhi were nice. DZ seemed uninterested. AXO and DG were great. Piphi kind of blended in with all the other sororities. Kappa was weird (maybe because the room was louder and more cramped than any other). Zeta was pretty cool.

By: Guest
by: YesFeb 1, 2015 11:06:13 AM

My opinions exactly

By: Yes
#7  by: Nothing new    

This happens every year. Aphi always suprises everyone because they're never on anyone's radar all year because they have an extremely mediocre social life and same for theta except they have the reputation for being "top". Both are really good at putting on an awesome show at rush and both have very pretty pledge classes. But is that all that matters to you after rush? You decide.

By: Nothing new
by: not sureFeb 1, 2015 11:03:08 PM

i semi agree with you, they really bring out the energy. but, honestly when I was at theta and i watched the girls interacting and they seem to care about and joke with each other even when we aren't necessarily focused on them

By: not sure
by: JealousFeb 1, 2015 11:08:24 PM

Neither have mediocre social lives........

By: Jealous
#8  by: happy pnm   

I have actually had fun so far and really loved pi phi, axo, alpha phi and dg. They all seemed energetic and genuine with eachother.

By: happy pnm
#9  by: Rush 2015   

I have has so much fun so far and I have really liked most of the sororities. My favorites so far are PiPhi and AXO, the were super nice and friendly I liked Theta but some of the girls just were not friendly. You definetly know if they are interested or not.

By: Rush 2015
#10  by: Pnm   

Theta was super fun but the girl I talked to was kind of standoffish. I loved APhi, DZ, and Kappa too.

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.