facebook

dg & axo

by: Ew

DG & AXO need to learn their place on this website.. They're embarassing themselves for rush and no freshman wants to be apart of that. You're has-beens. Pi Phi took both your spots forever ago. Theta is #1 and has been for awhile so get over that. Alpha Phi is certainly better than AXO and at the rate DG is going, DZ will be better than you both too. Just chill out on here.

Posted By: Ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DG   

DG, this needs to stop. You're like that lower tier sorority girl who dressed up as a peach Crayola crayon for Halloween and got kicked out of the Pike house for throwing up all over their sofa. You are pathetic.

By: DG
by: HahahaDec 19, 2014 3:59:09 PM

Lol accurate

By: Hahaha
#2  by: Guest   

Def written by a phi

By: Guest
#3  by: Yup   

^cuz everything that doesn't praise a phi must be written by them right? Go bang a pike.

By: Yup
#4  by: Hahahaha what   

This post was NOT written by an alpha phi. If alpha phi wrote the post, why would an obvious DZ endorse it? DZ has is right: AXO and DG are falling. And falling fast. Get off your high horse, DG, and get it right. Everyone is obviously jealous of DZ because DZ has better stuff than everyone else. It's, without a doubt, DZ patrolling this site. In which they have all the reason to, being an alpha chapter. Their reputation is at stake. Do you blame them? With that being said, Alpha phi will forever reign because they have better things to do than to waste away their days on greekrank. Cry me a river and go frolic with the rest of the middle tier. Oh and why is someone who is obviously not an alpha phi making alpha phi look so defensive? "Go bang a pike?" Babe, you wish.

By: Hahahaha what
#5  by: omg   

Are you actually joking right now? I honestly can't tell if this post is sarcastic

By: omg
by: Not sarcasticDec 19, 2014 8:53:49 PM

Omg I am not honestly joking. Stop trying to make alpha phi and DZ look bad. You are so obviously a DG.

By: Not sarcastic
#6  by: Guest   

All jokes aside, DG & AXO are laughably embarassing now. I would rather rush Theta, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, and even DZ than either of those 2. Also stop trolling this site.. You literally RUN it and comment on every post...

By: Guest
by: .Dec 19, 2014 9:31:11 PM

DG maybe, not AXO

By: .
by: TruthDec 19, 2014 9:57:10 PM

Give it up AXO. You're commenting on everything. You're not even top tier. Not even close.

By: Truth
#7  by: Uh   

These fights are getting ridiculous

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.