Lambda DSig ASig

DG Theta Pi Phi
AXO APhi
DZ Zeta KKG
GPhi KD Phi Mu
ChiO ADPi
AOPi Tridelt
AGD

As of now, SAE and Phi Tau should still be considered top. They will probably fall in the next year, or at least Phi Tau will because they lost Dew and Nash and are no longer recognized by nationals. Beta will move down. DTD will get better due to growing relations with good sororities. Watch for Lambda to do better now that they have a house.

Theta needs to get a better pledge class to keep their rep. Last years wwas okay, but honestly no better than DG, Pi Phi or even APhi. DG and Pi Phi will equalize. APhi will continue to shoot up the ranks. AXO will continue to fall. Watch out for Zeta and GPhi this year. ADPi will also solidly rise above Chi O.

Let me know your thoughts.

Posted By: ranks andpredictions
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Guest   

I think the sororities are spot on

By: Guest
by: ^^^Jul 6, 2014 10:39:04 AM

not even close.

By: ^^^
#12  by: Guest   

move DX down a tier and lambda up one, DX won't be having a social calendar for the next two years due to fines from their formal, and they are honestly just douchebags. &&& lambda is on par with chi psi and pi kapp with their recent pledge class imo.

#13  by: lamb   

when did lambda get a house and which one is it?

By: lamb
#14  by: Curious   

I know some guys that i like that are in tke, and some of their parties are fun, why are they never ranked? Are they bad?

By: Curious
#15  by: well   

Phi Tau and SAE are still top as long as DG and Pi Phi are still top.... And that's the case so please go argue the "lost their house" bit elsewhere. They still throw down with the hottest girls so they're still relevant.

By: well
by: GuestJul 28, 2014 10:32:57 AM

Last time I checked neither of them hang with Theta which is actually "the hottest girls" not to mention they're kicked off campus AND lost their houses. AND both their most recent pledge classes sucked and only the older pi phis and DGs are really friends with the older guys. Come on tau and sae. You're trying so hard all over this website and its embarrassing. It wont save you from becoming irrelevant.

by: ha Jul 28, 2014 10:34:29 AM

I can see it now "hey freshmen rush our frat.. we don't have a house and our new PCs are socially awkward and we cant participate in anything on campus but we're still better than the other top tiers!!! We promise!!! 2 sororities like us!"

By: ha
by: WhatJul 28, 2014 10:48:31 AM

2 of the top 3 sororities hang out with them all the time, how is that not top? And Theta isn't that hot, don't kid yourself. You sound like a KA

By: What
by: GuestJul 28, 2014 10:50:41 AM

I'm gonna say one thing and leave it at that: Sigma Chi. If one of the most legendary party frats at Miami that was undeniably top tier couldn't survive getting kicked off and their house taken away, then neither will tau or sae. It's a fact. Sorry.

by: GuestJul 31, 2014 5:02:49 PM

^^ doesn't work that way, sig chi stopped having pledge classes when they got the boot, like beta will have to do, where as tau and sae were completely fine despite what people on this site try to propagate

by: OkJul 31, 2014 6:45:18 PM

Sigma Chi died when they lost the recognition from their nationals which is exactly what happened with tau and SAE. What do you think will happen now? Obviously the same thing

By: Ok
#16  by: honestly   

Theta is no hotter than DG or Pi Phi or even APhi. Just being honest

By: honestly
by: TruthAug 1, 2014 9:55:56 PM

That's not true, or we would want to hangout with you all equally and that's not the case. There's a huge difference. Theta, DG, and then pi phi and alpha phi are pretty equal. Sorry to break it to you but all the girls' opinions don't matter, it's what the guys think that counts

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.