facebook

stop repeating the same ranks. here:

by: evelyn

lines are like even
(not ranking dg because no one will ever agree in any case)

aphi theta
axo
zeta dz
kappa
kd phi mu
chio gphi
axid
tridelt aopi
adpi
phi sig
piphi
aephi

Posted By: evelyn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok!   

DG and APhi should be on the same line as AXO and move Fuzzie to same line as Tridelta and AOPi. But this is really the most accurate thing on Greekrank.

By: Ok!
by: No one likes uMay 13, 2024 1:46:07 PM

Delulu DG is back

By: No one likes u
#2  by: bump   

I can get behind this but axo should be with aphi and theta

By: bump
#3  by: Haha   

Imma make a self rank not at all in line with ANY ranks since February. Move up Gphi and Chi O. Then call everyone a self ranker and hate on Adpi and Axid.

By: Haha
by: bhadluukMay 14, 2024 11:51:57 AM

Repetition of incorrect information does not make it true. AXiD and ADPi live on this site. ADPi has Paid to delete posts. AXiD has actively looked for beef on Greekrank.

This is a good rank. It’s just not going to be on repeat because AXiD and ADPi have an officer in charge of monitoring Greekrank.

By: bhadluuk
by: HahahaMay 14, 2024 12:05:23 PM

You’re hilarious. The repetition of incorrect information but this one is official because I say so…. Officer in charge of Greek rank and here you are and so it begs the question how tf you know that adpi pays to delete posts? Are you the officer for chi o and gphi?

By: Hahaha
by: Lmao May 14, 2024 1:27:50 PM

I know the secret Greek rank officers of axid and adpi have made every rank except my official one here and they pay to delete posts, dictate comments on all those ranks and likes cause they hold power over all strats and I just know it all but I’m not on here lmao. You sound delulu and really angry. Get help

By: Lmao
by: bump?May 14, 2024 11:32:25 PM

how is this hating on adpi and axid?? esp axid they’re always on here trying to social climb which no one cares do what you want but don’t be mad when people don’t catch on to the self ranking
adpi could be higher here but frankly they’re not above aopi and tridelt. maybe equal though

By: bump?
#4  by: No   

Axo is not too anymore idk why they keep trying to salvage their spot when they have clearly lost their only good pc

By: No
#5  by: Yah they are   

Correct

By: Yah they are

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.