facebook

GPA rankings 2024

by: No dummies

Top tier- Chi O (3.7); Adpi (3.65) & Phi Mu (3.65); Gphi (3.64); Theta (3.6)

Middle tier- KKG (3.59); KD (3.59); Zeta (3.55); Axo (3.53); Tri Delt (3.53); Aoii (3.52); DZ (3.5)

Bottom tier- Aphi (3.45); DG (3.45); Axid (3.36)

Wow Theta congrats you are top tier in fake rankings and an actual metric. Good job!

No surprise that both Phi Mu and Adpi are doing great picking pnms both looks and smarts and you see their rankings going up each year.

Axid is the lowest gpa and floats between mid and bottom on the fake rankings but the dunce cap still goes to all around bottom tier DG.

Posted By: No dummies
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spit take   

ADPi is NOT known for their looks. You are smart but unattractive. AXiD yes they are cute, but you not even close. Please stop ADPi.

You look sad and desperate.

By: Spit take
by: Ahh fuzzieMay 5, 2024 3:07:20 PM

Fuzzie on that attack saying they are known for their looks hahahaha. Coming for adpi not recognizing that the op wrote about theta being great all around, phi mu and adpi going up. Dumb fuzzie concludes its adpi writing it without considering that going up is relative term. Please stop fuzzie you ARE dumb and desperate you don’t look it. 3.36 is it?

By: Ahh fuzzie
by: Hot takeMay 5, 2024 4:04:58 PM

Fuzzie on here claiming they are known for their looks hahahahahahaha

By: Hot take
by: Hi May 6, 2024 9:41:39 AM

Oh good morning to all! today I have declared myself cute and I I am known for my looks

By: Hi
by: Pathetic May 6, 2024 3:30:12 PM

Me too I am cute and known for my looks

By: Pathetic
#2  by: So so   

Fuzzie, don’t cry, at least you’re not DG

By: So so
#3  by: Agreed    

Theta has the high gpa and high socials. Tbh not sure why Aphi is ranked before them.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.