facebook

This is what I really believe ranks for girls

by: Hmm

If you also look at the instas and their vibe that helps show the girls.
I think that some of the lower sororities want to be moved up bc they have been here longer but that’s not how it works. It’s who you have as a whole. Looks, gpa, personality who hangs with what frats and srats.

Aphi, Theta, DZ
Zeta, Kappa
, KD
AXO, Phi Mu, AxiD
ADPi, ChiO, TriDelt,
Gamma phi, PiPhi
PhiSig,AEphi,Aoii

Maybe I messed some of the bottom up so feel free to correct. I would say top is correct and mid too

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm    

AOII> piphi any day and DZ not that high but other than that this is good

By: Hm
by: HiApr 25, 2024 1:01:31 PM

Why do you think dz not that high I feel like they have risen they used to be not great

By: Hi
by: DZ has…Apr 25, 2024 6:22:27 PM

Stuck up and better than everyone attitude

By: DZ has…
by: TrueApr 25, 2024 8:38:35 PM

That's because this is their Alpha chapter and their nationals lets them do whatever they want.

By: True
by: right trackApr 26, 2024 11:38:55 AM

agree that aoii is way too low here, but dz seems about right. if this list includes grades then axid is way too high - they are the low gpa house and they aren’t any more attractive than tri delt, gphi, chio, adpi, or aoii. pi phi has no history and looks like every house mentioned above - in fact, they look like the average Miami sorority but thought they were too good for even kappa so the attitude puts them in the bottom.

By: right track
by: WtfApr 26, 2024 3:19:28 PM

Ummm the only strat that has a solid group of beauties is Aphi (and even some this year are surprising). ALL of the other strats are exactly the same. And guess what they are an accurate representation of women! Theta, zeta, kappa, adpi, dz, axo, axid, g phi, chi o like hahahaha all the same.

By: Wtf
#2  by: Hi   

Okay I can see that but aphi and axo and dg are like that too

By: Hi
#3  by: Fun   

You’re way off on this one, zeta is now top and maybe kappa, and aoii is up to mid now with chio, and the tridelt and piphi are low, kinda sad that all the “top” ones look the same on Insta fake tans and all

By: Fun
#4  by: Like   

I like this one

By: Like
#5  by: Smart   

Good!

By: Smart
#6  by: Best   

This is unique but also pretty darn good. People just want to be upset that it isn’t a historical ranking

By: Best
#7  by: bumping this   

bump

By: bumping this
#8  by: This   

This is recruitment 2024! That pc class did not follow any historical rankings except Aphi. Zeta tried real hard but came up short. No way they before Kappa look at their new mems. AXO is up tho that’s a low rank and dz came up short I would switch them. Axid and Adpi had great pc this year they are good where they are and Tri Delt came up too but not sure they are above gphi and chi o! Axid, Adpi, ChiO and Gphi hold the middle for sure. And Aphi, theta and AXO hold the top. This is good!

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.