facebook

Fraternity Rankings

by: okokok

Someone rank the frats for this semester after rush

Posted By: okokok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bffr   

most schools GR pages are just ranking the frats only and occasionally talk about the sororities. But Miami we only really rank the girls because it keeps them in their place. If the girls worked together they will be more demanding of the frats. So here frats will continue to be lame and the girls will continue to fight amongst themselves over who is slightly better. Patriarchy baby!

By: Bffr
#2  by: ^   

MU Greek isn’t strong because of the hinderances that are placed on us. The reason we act like fools for frats is because we don’t have our own houses and our own parties. At some point in our history frats were good guys so no houses was ok. Now they just aren’t and here we are hoping for an invite. Not this way at others schools. Strats have their own parties and all the ladies are invited.

By: ^
by: Sisterhood is strong Apr 16, 2024 4:01:44 PM

Lowkey I know lots of girls in many of our strats and I can’t think of any chapter that would turn girls away at the door based on weight, looks or letters. Wish things were different would be great to have houses we wouldn’t be so discriminated against

By: Sisterhood is strong
by: Nah Apr 16, 2024 5:28:51 PM

Maybe the older girls but aphi mc 24 some of the meanest girls on campus! So I disagree with you here on aphi only. Like axo, dz the rest are chill.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.