facebook

cool

by: Enough already

Will sig ep ever stop self ranking?
"I am a girl and their pledge class is so surprising (probably the best), definitely on the rise!" stfu

Posted By: Enough already
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

But they arent as bad as lambda

By: Yeah
#2  by: Mindy   

Sig ep might be the only frat that never concerns themselves with this site. Nice try though, boys

By: Mindy
by: GuestApr 20, 2014 3:40:56 PM

you're on this site and not a sig ep

By: Guest
#3  by: Guest   

The girl that you quoted in the original post is me, I left that quote on another thread. Last time I checked I have a vag and I'm in a top tier but hahaha okay. If you wanna think they're self ranking that's up to you. I've never met a SigEp who has even been on this site and I can tell a lot of the top tier frats are jealous they didn't get as great of a PC but I'll stop defending them now because it's clear other top frats can't handle the attention from girls going to any frat except them. Sorry boys, it's possible for us go compliment frats, just like you all talk about which sororities are the hottest and your fave. Now stop you're annoying. Bye.

by: Do lessApr 21, 2014 1:41:04 AM

Top tier with a vag,

Your post is very defensive, which makes me wonder why you care so much. And all these "compliments" on the different threads sound quite familiar. I am also curious to how you think you can make the assumption that sig ep doesn't go on this site.

By: Do less
#4  by: Realistically    

Why would one random girl get this worked up and defensive on an anonymous site on something that doesnt even concern her own sorority about something she said weeks ago? I am sorry, but you are making it so obvious and each comment you make claiming to be someone makes your claim even less credible...
Even if there is this one girl out there that is this hardcore about sig ep, then how does that one opinion even matter anyway?

By: Realistically
by: wowApr 21, 2014 2:25:57 PM

^who are you stop

By: wow
by: HahahaApr 21, 2014 4:20:10 PM

Ok so all this sig Ep hype is from a crazed girl friend.... Can we all put this to rest now haha?

By: Hahaha
#5  by: Guest   

I still don't think they are anywhere close to Phi Psi, KA, Phi Tau, or even SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.