Delta Sig, Alpha Sig

DZ AXO Zeta Theta PiPhi
DG GPhi Kappa
PhiMu KD TriDelt APhi ChiO ADPi AOpi AGD

Posted By: Ranker
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Guest   

Call me old school, but I still think Phi Psi, Phi Tau, KA, SAE, Sig Pi, and Theta Chi by far throw down the hardest compared to the other houses

By: Guest
by: yepApr 17, 2014 12:23:40 PM

you're right

By: yep
by: GuestApr 17, 2014 12:31:51 PM

Some of those aren't even real frats anymore, get with the times.

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 12:31:52 PM

Some of those aren't even real frats anymore, get with the times.

by: think againApr 17, 2014 1:04:57 PM

If you're old school then you'd know that Sig Pi doesn't belong in that. Old School is not what this thread is about. Did you see the 2014 heading?

By: think again
#12  by: nickthedic   

There is a balance issue now because the previous best frats have been thrown off and the upper tier girls do not have anyone superbadasp to party with except us geeds. The way I see it is if you are a midto low tier sorority you are going to end up on the top in 3 years. I am not in SigEp but I know lots of girls are really into SigEp KA and Lambda right now and thats a fact.

By: nickthedic
by: ...Apr 17, 2014 8:26:14 PM

Agreed. Im in a mid tier sorority and I think Lambda has an awesome pledge class.

It's interesting seeing how things are changing. This year has been crazy with it.

By: ...
by: GuestApr 17, 2014 9:03:51 PM

The sorority thing is dumb. The top will just start partying with SigEp as lambda or whoever else starts rising. Sorority rankings do not change nearly as easy as fraternity. The big 6 has been theta, DG, Pi phi, AXO, alpha phi, dz for awhile an it's going to stay that way unless some random sorority has a dramatic rise and one of these falls, and I do not see that happening AT ALL except with the slight possibility of zeta and I still doubt it

#13  by: Guest   

Im in another top fraternity house at Miami and I personally think the "SAE and Phi Tau are kicked off so they arent real/irrelevant" argument is one of the most ignorant things on this site. They still exclusively hang out with Pi Phi, DG, and AXO, which is way better than 75% of the houses at Miami. Im not sticking up for them. Im just staying its a stupid argument

by: GuestApr 17, 2014 9:01:36 PM

You're an idiot because do you realize they can't have any scheduled events with them without possibly being on probation or getting kicked off? So it's few ad far between. And no those 3 aren't that great... Pretty sure theta is by far the best on campus. And they only hangout with 3 of te "big 6" sororities AND they can't participate in any other greek events on campus. I still clearly remember my friend joining SigPi and saying "why would I join a frat that isn't even recognized when I can party just as hard with the same and better sororities, while still being part of the greek system" and that was the view of many freshman guys rushing this year.

by: MiamiApr 17, 2014 9:17:25 PM

^You are 100% not a guy

By: Miami
by: GuestApr 17, 2014 11:02:02 PM

I'm a girl.. I never said I was a guy. If you're referring to the first reply to the comment. I said my guy FRIEND. Can you read? Hahahah

#14  by: tom   

Move PhiMu in front of Gamma. Those Gammas are Grammas.

By: tom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.