facebook

poth

by: POTH

Being abroad, I didn't get the opportunity to see POTH this year. What were some of the highlights for frats and sororities?

Posted By: POTH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: beta   

Phi Mu, KD, and Zeta were the best girl dances

By: beta
#2  by: DIPS   

Beta and Sig Ep came together and performed a ballet piece.

By: DIPS
#3  by: mugreek   

Fuzzie for sure should have gotten first place. Phi mu won, but they definitely weren't the best. Chi Si was amazing, and same with beta!

By: mugreek
#4  by: Poth   

Phi Mu won for girls and Pi Kapp won for guys. KD and Alpha Phi were both good and Beta and Chi Psi also did well.

By: Poth
#5  by: What?   

So the lame frats tried hard. But who was funny or memorable?

By: What?
#6  by: Funny   

The funny ones were who you would expect like KA, FIJI, Kappa Sig and Sig ep was actually pretty funny. Sig nu tried to be funny by copying old school. TKE had a kid fall flat on his face while trying a backflip. DU had the most impressive flip. And Chi psi probably should've won with their dance.

By: Funny
#7  by: diesel   

Acacia won

By: diesel
by: I <3 dieselMar 2, 2013 10:57:25 AM

And it was epic.

By: I <3 diesel
#8  by: Mara   

For the fraternities: Chi Psi looked like the early winners, but the second half was strong for the guys. Pi Kapps definitely deserved the win, although they were actually one of two fraternities to use "Men in Black" as a theme. Suit & Tie and Gangnam Style was used far too often, but what else could be expected?

For sororities: Phi Mu had the most creative theme ("Roller Coaster.") but they definitely shouldn't have lost to the Fuzzies, who really ran away with their jungle theme. Zeta's dance was pretty good, but their songs had next to nothing to do with their theme: "Game Night." Overused song was Girls (Who Run the World).

By: Mara
#9  by: dg   

i thought delt's dance was really funny! they came on stage in random animal costumes and just did weird things, not to mention a kid stripped down to a speedo! Obviously they were not trying to win but it was funny

By: dg
by: ElleMar 4, 2013 8:18:30 PM

Yeah, Delt's dance was my personal favorite. Shouldn't have won (Pi Kapp rocked it), but they have one heck of a pledge class. Just adored the horse masks. I think going funny and memorable was the right move for thesr guys.

By: Elle
#10  by: lol   

AXO had to put their sophomores on stage to make their pledge class look better

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.