facebook

best fraternity pledge classes

by: sororitygirl

From a girls standpoint which pledge classes are your favorite so far? As in best looking, best parties, best serenades, nicest guys...

Posted By: sororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: soph greek   

This year has been a blast!! My sisters and I have hung out with a lot of frats after they got their new pledge class. Obviously, some of my favorite frats last year are still the same (Phi Psi/Phi Tau/KA), but there are some new ones my sisters and our new babies really love. Sigma Pi has a great new pledge class and a lot of great older guys. Fun parties.. The same goes with Phi Delt, I really really like their pledge class. SigEp's pledge class was awesome too, these boys know how to party and were really hot. Theta Chi's pledges were okay and Fiji's pledge class was average. Beta really under achieved this year.

By: soph greek
#2  by: aphibaby   

KA and Phi tau's pledge classes are really hot, theta chi's isn't bad either!

By: aphibaby
#3  by: theta baby!!   

really like all of the phi tau, KA, and Fiji pledges that I've met so far!!

By: theta baby!!
#4  by: KAO   

Ka and phi psi are good but that was a given. I'm also impressed with the plegdes of DTD..really stepping it up. Fiji and beta not so much..just ok.

By: KAO
#5  by: muohio   

it seems that sig pi and ka did the best of relevant frats. Phi si, beta, sae and phi tau did not do as well. Theta chi and sig ep did decently

By: muohio

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.