facebook

sororityyy

by: WHOS THE BEST>?

So out of the top three (AXO DG Theta). Who's the best? Hottest? Best Parties? Best Reputation? and what kind of stereotypes do each have?

Posted By: WHOS THE BEST>?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ME   

I wouldn't call those the top three. AXO recruited a horrible pledge class this year and are definitely slipping. Based on my experience at Miami I'd say that the coolest girls are attracted to DG and Pi Phi. They also throw the best parties. Theta is pretty secure in the top tier and have a lot of very pretty girls but I've always felt like they're lacking in the personality department.

By: ME
#2  by: truth   

^^truth

By: truth
#3  by: Perspective   

I agree with the above about AXO. I don't think it's considered top tier anymore. I would say Theta is solidly top. DG has slipped a little, but I do think it's still considered top tier. Those are the main two. Alpha Phi and Pi Phi may be moving up. But I think Pi Phi still struggles with the sloppy, partier rep. Fun to party with, but not necessarily garnering a very classy rep.

By: Perspective
#4  by: Try this   

^^ what he said. Theta's are hot and classy. I think they're fun to party with as well. AXO definitely fell to middle tier. Alpha Phi moved to top tier, fun and pretty. Pi Phis are fun to party with, but not the classiest (upper middle tier, though). DG's are pretty but the pledge class is a little random. I would say the new top tier is 1. theta 2. DG and 3. Alpha Phi

By: Try this
#5  by: mason92   

I agree with that rank ^^^^^
I know this year DG got a horrible pledge class. they blame it on the glitch in the computer dropping 70 girls they actually wanted. I also know that APhi got the best pledge class (thats what all the frats think) and pi phi is fun but really does nothing in the greek community. it attracts pot heads and drinkers. Theta got a decent pledge class but the girls are stuck up.

By: mason92
#6  by: Greek   

DG, Aphi, and theta got the best pledge classes. DG stands out and AXO didn't do to well however It would be fair to say that DG, AXO ad Theta are still the top tier

By: Greek
#7  by: Facts are facts   

Pi Phi, DG and A Phi got the best pledge classes. Pi Phis are fun and are way above negative stereotypes from a couple of years ago. Thetas are hot, but not much fun. A Chi O's PC is really random.
Top tier: DG, Pi Phi, Theta, A Phi

By: Facts are facts
#8  by: yes   

^I think this is accurate, from what we've seen of everyone.

By: yes
#9  by: Um yeah   

Post by Facts are facts is accurate.

Have to judge based on PCs and current members. The chapters that get the best PCs will rank higher, and it's ridiculous to keep hanging on to old stereotypes, good or bad. All new members, all new reps.

By: Um yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.