facebook

transfer for next fall semeseter

by: Brad

Im a delt transferring from IU. Dont know if i should join there or not. can people give me some info on them... Ive been hearing their current sophmore and pledge class is real cool but their older kids blow. idk what their rep is like or will be like by next year. if people can give me honest opinions that would be great thanks

Posted By: Brad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: muohio   

middle tier, don't party with very good sororities but seem to be slowly getting better. Would not be bad however there are definitely better options

By: muohio
#2  by: Mara   

Brad, you've heard right, and muohio is right on the mark. Each class has been better than the last, and the new pledge class is very cool. By no means an embarrassment to be associated with, nice new house, potentially on the rise--it remains to be seen if the visibility boost was temporary from Paul Ryan or if the new guys can really make some moves.

By: Mara
#3  by: muohio   

Yeah they are middle tier if you wanna classify it that way and hangout with middle sororities. i know a lot of sophmores that openly talk about how their tryin to make moves because they have the potential, which led to them bringing in a really impressive pledge class. basically their nice guys that love to drink, dont have the best game with chicks, but that is looking to change

By: muohio

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.