facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Clemson University - CU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real talk   

Zeta is the best sorority on campus because they could care less about a waste of time site like this. They're too busy being significantly more chill than you.

By: real talk
#2  by: NM   

well chill isnt exactly what i would call zeta. They are probably the most attractive girls on campus and have great unity within their sorority. They take a lot of pride in being zeta which is really cool. Honestly though this is the sorority that most people talk badly about. They always look put together during the day but they dont have the best party reputation (they go hard) guys see them as really hot and unfortunately not usually "dateable" most girls are nice but there is something kind of stuck up about them in the fact that they are so unified (to the point where they dont hang out with anyone else) they are definitely the most attractive and I am sure it would be a blast to be so close with so many girls. But since I am not in Zeta, this is how i see it

By: NM
#3  by: Pike   

zetas are the best

By: Pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.