facebook

top tier

by: oldrow

so with sigep and sigchi gone and using this years rankings this is whats left of the top tier
ka sn -(sigchi)
-(sigep) ato ks
sae pike beta
do you guys think someone will move up (who?) to top , or do you think the top tier will become consolidated?

Posted By: oldrow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Easily   

KA is down with ks and ato, its been decided on in recent posts

By: Easily
#2  by: True   

Move ka down one. And I could see ks or maybe ato moving up next year to top depending on fall pledge class

By: True
#3  by: johnny appleseed   

my guess as who could be considered for top :
phidelt- they have to either take over sigchi's spot as best Northerners, or adopt a full southern strategy
sigpi- the house should help although it will take a couple years to move in and up

By: johnny appleseed
by: NahhhApr 23, 2015 1:34:54 PM

Don't see either one of them moving up, de difinitely not randomly jumping up to the top... Phi delt is a lot of really awkward northern dudes that don't really fit in at Clemson. Sig pi will probably move up some because of the White House, but not for 2 or 3 years when they can bring cooler guys in

By: Nahhh
by: nice tryApr 25, 2015 11:27:05 PM

Nice try Sig pi

By: nice try
by: top tierApr 25, 2015 11:36:22 PM

Sig Pi hazes way too hard to get to top tier. Not to mention they lied to their fall pledge class about getting a whole neighborhood for themselves. If they are gunna move up, they need to start throwing their own parties and stop buying their way into other people's. They also need to cut back on the hazing, or else they'll go the same way as SAE.

Phi Delt doesn't haze as hard, but they seriously need to keep the creepy kids out of their parties. Their security is garbage. Most of the guys are cool, but even the southern guys are northern. They do have great party houses though, and if they keep throwing parties like the one where they had afroman, they might be able to build some connections.

Fall '15 pledge classes will be the deciding factor.

By: top tier
by: thoughtApr 29, 2015 11:00:41 PM

Phi Delt- Solid mix of guys even though a lot of northerners. Afroman was the best party of the semester and their blowout was awesome.

Sig Pi- Substantially lower but the whitehouse will help them attract cooler pledge classes

By: thought
by: you hurtApr 30, 2015 1:01:06 PM

Afroman was the best party of the semester? You must not have gone to many parties. Also, wasn't even supposed to be their party in the first place lolol

By: you hurt
#4  by: amirite?   

Out of the middle tier, the only group I see going up is Lambda, Hate to say it, but they have improved and are slightly better than phi delt and substantially better than sigma pi

By: amirite?
by: nournotApr 24, 2015 4:49:14 PM

lambda is one of those 4ever middle tier frats.

By: nournot
by: DogwillhuntApr 25, 2015 4:21:55 PM

I see both pike and lambda moving up from their current spots. Really depends on this upcoming rush.

By: Dogwillhunt
#5  by: Nah   

I think Pike has the best shot to get to the top they are off probation have good sorority relations and just need to recruit better.

By: Nah
by: hApr 24, 2015 10:56:17 AM

idk about that. ka and ato are easily more in line with top tier, ks is ahead of pike so theyd have to jump them somehow. i'd say pike could move up a rung but not to top.

By: h
#6  by: ssllkk   

soo pi kappa phi has a looonggg way to go but this could be a good start for them ..

By: ssllkk
by: HahaApr 25, 2015 2:56:21 PM

Without the sig eps pledges they'll be on the bottom for at least a couple 2 or 3 years

By: Haha
by: QApr 25, 2015 3:02:11 PM

I agree, while it might not get them into top tier, it should start moving them into a strong middle position. They just need to recruit well

By: Q
by: boyApr 25, 2015 11:14:15 PM

Pi Kappa Phi never got the Sig ep pledges, that was Pike.

By: boy
#7  by: Just sayin   

Honestly I think Beta has a chance at moving up. You have to admit they've thrown some good parties this year and they have good relations with multiple sororities

By: Just sayin
by: Nice tryApr 26, 2015 7:06:41 PM

If by "good relations", you mean they're gal pals with a couple sororities then yeah I agree. They're way too femenine for anybody actually take them seriously

By: Nice try
#8  by: season   

my guess is that with such a big hole left in the top ka snu ato and ks will make up the big four going fowards. pike has the most potential to move up into the top. sae and beta are pretty set where they are for now. phidelt and lambda are the next two in the top tier

By: season
by: yoyoApr 26, 2015 4:50:06 PM

KS's sorority relations are still too bad if they don't do a joint party with someone they can't get a top sorority. Beta is unfortunately just Beta they have never been top and never will. SAE is unfortunately on probation otherwise they'd have been my bet. Last few pledge classes were strong.

Pike has the best shot. Rumor is they took the Sig Ep pledges which is hard to believe but that would give them a leg up.

By: yoyo
#9  by: uhhh..   

sigep was undoubtedly a top house until Tucker passed away so idk why they aren't up top on your list....

By: uhhh..
by: NahApr 27, 2015 9:42:24 PM

They were decent. But does it really even matter dude...? They murdered a kid

By: Nah
#10  by: balls to the wall   

This is my opinion on who constitutes the top houses now:
SN KA ATO KS PKA SAE BETA PDT

By: balls to the wall
by: Stonewall Apr 29, 2015 4:08:40 PM

Nice try phi Delt

By: Stonewall
by: hiApr 29, 2015 8:33:20 PM

nice try Kappa Sig?

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.