facebook

Sororities on the rise & on the fall

by: cat

This is just my observations, but I think some of the ranks on here are old. Sororities change and grow every few years because they have different members.

Staying the Same:
ADPi, ZTA, KKG will stay on top, they are solid sororities with lots of fun girls.

XO, DZ: genuine, nice girls. Solid sisterhood and involvement.

DG, GPhi, SK hasn't changed too much from what I've seen. Lots of sweet girls but not as established compared to other sororities.
------------------------------------------------
On the Rise:
AXO: has done a good job recruiting and getting out there (plus E Wahlberg).

KD: Won chapter of the year twice now, they seem to be involved in everything. Solid mid tier but could be on the rise.

PiPhi: I see these girls everywhere and have never had a bad interaction with them. They seem to have a really good sisterhood.
------------------------------------------------
On the Fall:
APhi: I just never hear about this sorority. Seems like nice girls but don't seem too involved.

DDD: Had to give out a lot of snap bids last year. I know a good amount of tri delts though and they seem pretty genuine.

Again, this is just what I've seen/experienced. Every sorority is going to have a mix of people and there are incredible girls in every single one <3

Posted By: cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: meh   

Pi phi is staying the same, KKG is falling

By: meh
#2  by: Yeah   

KKG and DDD both should be on the falling category for sure. Its been happening for almost 5 years now.

By: Yeah
#3  by: bruh   

the pi phi self ranks are so funny

By: bruh
#4  by: greek    

good try kkg! getting lower every year

By: greek
#5  by: rank   

lowkey sk on the rise from what i’ve heard

By: rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.