facebook

rushing w no connections?

by: northernpnm

i’m rushing in the fall and i’m from far oos (illinois). idk anyone at clemson and i know how competitive rush is here, so i was wondering how hard it would be to rush without knowing anyone? i don’t care about rankings at all, i just want a bid, but is there a big chance i would be completely dropped?

Posted By: northernpnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

First of all it’s impossible to get completely dropped because you’ll always get a bid from at least two sororities unless you do something crazy. second of all most oos pnms have little to no connections, dw about it!

By: No
#2  by: Tiger   

When most people say they got dropped from rush really mean is that they got dropped by top houses and thought they were too good for the houses they had left and they decided to drop out. Go through the entire week and decide for yourself. Give all of the houses a chance.

By: Tiger
#3  by: Think   

Be advised that at least a couple of houses are referred to as Southern. The school is beautiful but not as friendly as it appears.

By: Think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.