facebook

Freshman Advice

by: Fratty

I will be an incoming freshman this next year, and I am currently getting recruited heavily by Dchi and Phidelt. Thinking dchi but I have heard phidelt throws the coolest parties but I just want to join the top frat at clemson. What should i do? They also told me they mix with the top sororities (axo, kd, aphi, and dz)so who mixes with them more?

Posted By: Fratty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Listen   

Don’t go into rush thinking about joining the fraternity that “has the best parties” or “mixes with the top sororities” go into it with an open mind and see which brothers you get along with the most and who you would like to spend a lot of your college life with. Fraternities are so much more than parties and women. While parties and mixers are a lot of fun some of my favorite memories with my brothers have been brotherhood events, philanthropy, and just having some guys to spend time with. I’m not saying you won’t click with those guys you mentioned but I’m saying go into it with more in mind then parties and women.

By: Listen
by: StopNov 21, 2023 10:42:00 AM

Good advice.

By: Stop
#2  by: nox   

rush snu they on the come up

By: nox
#3  by: Uh, no   

Those aren't the top sororities at Clemson...

By: Uh, no
#4  by: it says gullible on the c   

you guys are stupid how would anybody know that they are going to clemson yet if they are supposedly a freshman next year this post is fake

By: it says gullible on the c
#5  by: hey   

no one thinks KD is a top sorority here LOL

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.