facebook

transferring

by: USC Girl

I'm thinking about transferring to Clemson next year but dont know if I should rush again or move my information. What sororities are good here? NOT TIERS!! Just genuinely good sororities? Any to steer clear of if I do rush next Fall?
Thanks

Posted By: USC Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OK   

Why not rush? If you had a bad experience at USC, it doesn't mean you will at Clemson. ADPi,XO,KD, DZ,AXO,SK,APhi,GPHiB, and Theta all have good sisterhoods. I would steer clear of KKG and ZTA. They both have a lot of mean and catty girls. I'm glad I steered clear of those 2.

By: OK
by: OKOct 13, 2013 2:22:25 PM

Ooops...forgot DDD. That should tell you something.

By: OK
#2  by: USCGirl   

Thanks for the advice! are there any sororities who don't seem to have as strong of a sisterhood as others? or not a large presence on campus? I'm not asking for the tiers but during recruitment all sororities seem super close and then once recruitment is over it doesn't appear to be true. thanks!

By: USCGirl
#3  by: m   

In MY opinion... the sororities with good sisterhoods and presence on campus would be ZTA, ADPi, KD, DZ, APhi and SK. There are others though with one quality and not as strong in the other and vice versa. All have good aspects to them really, it just depends what you value.

By: m
by: idkOct 13, 2013 9:49:05 PM

idk about DZ and SK but i agree with the other 4.

By: idk
by: yes!Oct 21, 2013 1:21:19 PM

Agreed!! All those have great sisterhoods!!

By: yes!
by: yes!Oct 21, 2013 1:22:47 PM

All 6 do!!

By: yes!
#4  by: girl   

Stay away from zta, kkg, and ddd. I know girls in each one that say the sisterhood is lacking. I've heard good things about kd, aphi, chio, and dz :)

By: girl
#5  by: cugirl   

Go into it with an open mind for sure, dont let this site influence you too much. One's that have a good sisterhood in my opinion are ADPi, KD, GPhiB, APhi, DZ, AXO, and XO. The only ones that I've heard specific bad things about sisterhood are KKG and ZTA, but you have to evaluate each one for yourself during rush.

By: cugirl
#6  by: clemsongirl   

I agree with the comments above. ADPi, DZ, XO, KD, and AXO all have very good sisterhoods. the "tiers" aren't very reliable to listen too. Some of those "top tier" sororities have the worst reputations on campus and are known for being easy to hook up with. the very friendly girls next door and definitely ADPi, KD, and DZ. i've also heard not so good things about KKG, ZTA, and DDD. lots of rumors of hazing. some have been confirmed but not all. regardless, like everyone said keep an open mind! GOOD LUCK!

By: clemsongirl
#7  by: Best   

The best all around are XO, APHI, DZ, and KD. Any of those and you'd be golden!

By: Best
by: wOct 15, 2013 12:18:10 PM

^ this

By: w
by: YesOct 15, 2013 1:14:24 PM

100 percent agreed! These sororities don't have a bad reputation, have awesome sisterhoods, and so so nice.

By: Yes
by: TruthOct 15, 2013 1:14:39 PM

Couldn't agree more

By: Truth
by: anonymousOct 15, 2013 2:21:16 PM

agreed!

By: anonymous
by: TruthOct 16, 2013 10:17:40 AM

Definitely agree with this

#8  by: You   

You say you don't know if you should rush again or move your information.. Well, if youre already initiated into a sorority, you cannot rush again. It's a rule, and if you're caught, you will be kicked out of the Clemson sorority that you join.

By: You
#9  by: Truth   

But, if you only pledged a sorority at USC, you can rerush after waiting a year. Good luck to you

#10  by: USCGirl   

No i was never initiated i just pledged. and the sorority i pledged is listed above as being a good sorority here so its helped a lot. thanks everyone!

By: USCGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.