facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 16
#11  by: real deal   

ddd kkg zta
adpi xo axo
dz kd alphaphi
sk gphibeta theta

By: real deal
#12  by: changes   

KKG Zeta
ADPi DDD ChiO
DZ APhi AXO
KD SK GammaPhi
Theta

By: changes
by: forrealzFeb 27, 2014 6:46:33 PM

yup. spot on.

By: forrealz
by: rushgirl2014Aug 25, 2014 6:11:54 PM

perfect except ADPI in down one row

By: rushgirl2014
#13  by: top tier   

DDD, ZTA
KKG, ADPi (going down)
KD, XO (going up)
DZ, AXO, APhi
GPhiB, SK
Theta

This is just popularity within Greek social life, not campus or community involvement.

By: top tier
#14  by: I GO TO CLEMSON   

1. ADPi, KKG,TriDelt
2. Zeta, XO, KD, DZ
3. APhi, AXO
4. SK, GPHi, Theta

By: I GO TO CLEMSON
by: Clemson greekSep 23, 2014 6:03:37 PM

THANK YOU!!! first person to stop self ranking and actually tell the truth!

By: Clemson greek
by: LadyFeb 19, 2018 4:59:49 PM

Finally !!! Haha def within the Greek community/ if you’re from in state you know top three are adpi kkg and ddd. Think this is the first time I’ve seen it on here.....

By: Lady
by: clemsongirlJul 11, 2018 7:56:36 PM

this is by far the most accurate. if you’re instate/in greek life you know this is spot on

By: clemsongirl
#15  by: sums it up   

KKG, DDD, Zeta
ADPi, XO
AXO, APhi, DZ
KD, SK
GPhiB, Theta

By: sums it up
#16  by: .   

as long as you're in any of these you'll be good:

zta, kkg, ddd, adpi, xo, maybe aphi, you'll be fine :)

By: .
by: the worstApr 23, 2013 5:36:56 PM

Seriously, I know PNMs read this stuff and go into rush with a terrible mindset because of it. All of these sororities are fantastic, full of gorgeous, talented, sweet girls, but by no means will you have a terrible experience if you're not in one of these sororities. It's all about fit, so if you "fit" better in a sorority not listed here, guess what--you'll still have fun in college. This sort of stuff is why girls drop rush after first round because they can't bear the idea of being in a "bad" sorority, without realizing that to the majority of the well-adjusted people of this campus, the tiers aren't all that important. I don't think that my experience (in one of the sororities listed, by the way) is somehow better or more important than that of a girl's experience in a sorority not listed here. They're not sitting at home crying every night because they're not a member of one of these groups, I promise. So, if you're a PNM, please go into rush with a completely open mind: Honestly, the less of this BS you read, the better. Just go through rush, see who you like regardless of the tiers, and know that the bid you get is the bid you need.

By: the worst
by: "the worst"Apr 23, 2013 5:43:20 PM

in response to you, i completely 100% agree. it is all about where you fit best! i was just saying, those are the notoriously "good" chapters here at clemson. others are not as involved. if you want to be in a sorority that is involved on campus and usually has better grades than the others i would suggest these ones. aphi has some work to due regarding involvement, but i can see them trying.

where you end up is where you belong for the most part. just go through rush being yourself and you'll be fine! this girl asked for "top tiers" i'm just replying with which are the ones i think i would be good fitting in myself, but as you said you have to find the one that fits you :)

By: "the worst"
by: Re: the worstFeb 27, 2014 12:42:02 AM

As someone in a sorority not listed, I completely agree that no pnm should be concerned about which are "the best" it really gets to you during rush which is already a hard enough time. Bottom line: I love my sorority. I have the best friends I've had in my life and even though I'm not at "the top" I have many things to do every single week and every sorority is involved. Being Greek is million times better than not being
Greek and that's all that really matters here.

By: Re: the worst
#17  by: FratSar   

1. Adpi, Chi O, ZTA
2. DZ, KKG, DDD, AXO
3. KD, APhi
4. SK, GphiB, Theta

By: FratSar
by: uhJun 23, 2013 1:31:50 PM

anyone who puts Kappa anything but top tier is delusional.

By: uh
by: LolFeb 23, 2016 12:16:41 AM

DZ??? LOL WHAT!!!

By: Lol
#18  by: CUGoGreek   

Adpi kkg zeta
Ddd chio aphi dz kd
Axo gphibeta sk theta

By: CUGoGreek
by: SwSep 7, 2019 1:55:14 PM

switch dz and axo and then it’s good

By: Sw
#19  by: Truth   

ADPI,Chi O,KKG,ZTA
DDD,KD,DZ
AXO,APhi,
SK,GPhi,Theta

By: Truth
by: clemsongirlJul 11, 2018 7:59:17 PM

ddd begins xo and zeta????? i’m not in ddd but they deserve more credit than that

By: clemsongirl
#20  by: GREEK   

KKG, ADPi, Zeta
DD, XO
AXO, APhi, DZ
KD, SK
GPhiB, Theta

By: GREEK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.