facebook

sigma phi epsilon

by: Fratelius

Today I Learned Sigma Phi Epsilon was a chapter at Chico from 1968 until the early 80’s. There is a scholarship named after them available to current undergrads.

Posted By: Fratelius
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Surprised   

Surprised with their national rep they have not come me back to Chico.

By: Surprised
by: ImoDec 23, 2017 12:40:58 PM

Honestly I think Chico State is exactly the type of school SigEp wants to avoid. They did a huge makeover with the whole no pledging, instant initiation, dry houses, LGBTQ-friendly, GPA focused thing and maybe wouldn't fit in at a "social" school like ours. SigEp has become kind of a joke nationally anyway, everyone says it's pretty much a club at this point.

By: Imo
#2  by: ^   

I go to SDSU and Sig Ep is a top house... The whole "no pledging & dry" stuff is all an act for nationals.

By: ^
by: ^Dec 30, 2017 4:39:37 PM

My brother rushed SigEp at AZ (we are legacies) and decided to pledge somewhere else. He said SigEp used to be one of the all time best houses there and now they are pretty much a book club because of the fraternity's changes to drinking, pledging, brotherhood development etc. The SigEp chapter doesn't even throw down or have any parties even though they have a brand new house in the middle of campus, they are 100% focused on philanthropy and GPA.

By: ^
by: DudeMar 29, 2023 4:10:39 AM

SigEp is not top house at SDSU

By: Dude
by: hahahOct 31, 2023 12:06:22 PM

Hahaha dude what, you must be in sigep at sdsu they are not a top house there

By: hahah
#3  by: Jimmy    

I was a member 1971-1975.
When we started we played sports, did charity fundraising
By the time I left it was just guys who wanted to drink.There has to be more.

By: Jimmy
by: You’re a loserDec 4, 2022 9:59:14 AM

Lmao you graduate in 1975 but still looking on Greek ranks or care about your college days damn lmao peaked in college. Move on loser

By: You’re a loser
by: UhFeb 23, 2023 11:05:51 AM

He probably has a Google search for “Sig Ep” and Chico State and this came up. So apologize please. Don’t be a total d!(k.

By: Uh
#4  by: Lol    

Does anyone actually care? Lmao.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.