Alpha phi
Gamma phi beta
Kappa kappa gamma
Delta gamma
Delta delta delta
Alpha gamma delta
Pi beta phi
Phi sigma sigma

I put kappa above dg because they got a hot pledge class and dg couldn't make quota. I put tri delt above the other bottom houses because they went to every event or competition this year and did really well which is good for them and their philanthropy. I put agd above Pi phi cause they're super involved and Pi phi is still too new to tell.

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Still   

Still the truest ranking around

By: Still
#12  by: Real rank   

aphi
gamma phi beta
theta
dg
kappa
pi phi
tri delt
phi sig
agd

By: Real rank
by: no.Jul 20, 2015 6:04:54 AM

This is dumb. How is pi phi not last? They literally haven't done anything. Stop hating on the bottom sororities so much.

By: no.
by: @no. Jul 20, 2015 7:23:42 PM

So true! But this last semester more pi plus showed up to support philanthropic events than DGs did. They literally went and supported other chapters and really came together for islander week. For only being together for a few months they're already showing a stronger sisterhood than "top" chapters

By: @no.
by: ok...Jul 23, 2015 11:08:12 AM

True, but tri delta shows up to everything and placed in some and agd def isn't last.

By: ok...
#13  by: well   

The A Phis are certainly persistent. As are the DGs. Those girls seem to run this entire site.

By: well
#14  by: Best   

This is the tier breakdown going into fall recruitment 100%

By: Best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.