facebook

how and where to i get a rush consultant?

by: ?

I'm interested in getting a Rush Consultant. Where do I get one?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: advice   

don't bother... We know the tips they give and the tricks they teach girls...When we see them in action we drop the girl. We want authenticity, not a carefully managed performance.

By: advice
by: ^May 30, 2015 2:10:07 PM

Ummmm......you don't know the tricks, because I got one and none of my sisters know. When I hear them slagging on rush consultants I laugh, because a good consultant can help you to appear like you didn't have one.

By: ^
by: aphi?Jun 25, 2015 10:40:08 PM

You are probably an aphi if your sisters don't know you hired a rush consultant. The girls we suspected of that were dropped. Also, aphis are not a close sisterhood - in most houses a secret could be shared. Not so in the aphi house.

By: aphi?
#2  by: Hope it helps   

You don't need a rush consultant. As cheesy as it is, trust the process. You want to end up where you're supposed to be, not where you think you might want to be based on info you see on here or around campus. Find the house and sisters that are right for the real you, not the you your consultant builds.

By: Hope it helps
#3  by: Hope it helps   

You don't need a rush consultant. As cheesy as it is, trust the process. You want to end up where you're supposed to be, not where you think you might want to be based on info you see on here or around campus. Find the house and sisters that are right for the real you, not the you your consultant builds.

By: Hope it helps
#4  by: idk   

just ask any alpha phi

By: idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.