facebook

sorority rankings 2015

by: fairyqueen

I'm going to start with quality because that's what most people don't consider about chapters at our school.

Sisterhood/Quality:
GPhi
Theta
AGD
DDD
PhiSig
DG
Kappa
APhi

Popularity:
APhi
DG
GPhi
Theta/Kappa
AGD
DDD
PhiSIg

Posted By: fairyqueen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truuu   

very on point here

By: truuu
#2  by: quality    

Yep

By: quality
#3  by: Babygirl   

Thanks for this! And I totally agree with the both rankings. Quality is something that PNM's should consider cause it was definitely something I looked at when I was rushing. I got the house I wanted and it's definitely not high up there in the popular ones but boy do I love my sisters! They are ALL people I can trust with my life and secrets.

By: Babygirl
#4  by: yes   

yes

By: yes
#5  by: and...   

blah blah blah... another bash at each other and try to frame it in a positive way post. Unless you are in a sorority you have no idea what their sisterhood is truly like so why talk about things you know nothing about.... its all my friend said, or I heard them saying... speculation and rumor. Get over it.

By: and...
by: ...Jan 15, 2015 9:49:08 PM

^this

By: ...
by: RobotJan 23, 2015 1:31:44 AM

Agree

By: Robot
#6  by: i like   

i like these rankings... very true.

By: i like
#7  by: .......   

I'm still confused how Gamma Phi and Theta have good sisterhood. the theta pledge class doesn't even know each other and gamma phis are all cliquey and don't leave their own groups

By: .......
by: umFeb 12, 2015 12:10:14 AM

what the actual heck? what are you talking about? all I ever hear from my friends in those chapters is how many sisterhoods they have. both of those sororities have great sisterhoods I'm just going to admit it

By: um
#8  by: OG   

Jealousy comes in many forms.

By: OG
#9  by: A Phi   

I'd move A Phi down below Theta. I can't believe you think they're the most popular house. Do you listen to the girls going through recruitment? A Phi is not at the top of their list.

By: A Phi
#10  by: Thank you GPhi   

Um GPhi thanks so much for clearing up for e1 that you are such prime grade A and that you think you are popular too!! No really, thank you so very much!!

By: Thank you GPhi
by: actually Mar 21, 2015 8:59:18 PM

I'm a DG and I agree that A Phi is below Theta. I think it sounds more like they are the ones who wrote this comment.

By: actually
by: @actuallyApr 12, 2015 5:44:20 PM

Umm actually you're not a DG. No DG would be stupid enough throw shade publicly (even with their really low GPAs). Don't hate them just because they are hotter than you.

By: @actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.