facebook

sae ?

by: .

How's SAE here? I just got accepted as a transfer and was a member at another school and just wanted to hear opinions... and are they more chill or meatheads haha

also there's greek housing at CSULB right?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmm   

not sure about this school. best to look at their website or Facebook page. At UCLA they are complete meatheads.

By: hmmm
#2  by: uhmmm   

They actually have a very bad rep and very few members. The guys don't seem too horrible though.

By: uhmmm
#3  by: Csulb   

Top house with sig pi

By: Csulb
by: ^May 12, 2014 8:25:30 PM

what?

By: ^
#4  by: To Csulb   

Yea no….dreamin kid…honestly…nobody knows anything about SAE…even the global association of SAE doesn't recognize the chapter at this school.

By: To Csulb
#5  by: bob   

they are a top house, but depending on the way you look at it for all the wrong reasons. They party hard, have crappy academics, BUT they are definitely still a top house. Make sure your nose is ready for all that snow.

By: bob
#6  by: JI   

I rushed them, they are a chapter of about 23 after this semester. If you want to join a frat at csulb that is on the decline join them, if not look elsewhere.

By: JI
#7  by: JI   

I rushed them, they are a chapter of about 23 after this semester. If you want to join a frat at csulb that is on the decline join them, if not look elsewhere.

By: JI
#8  by: sorority girl   

SAE is def a top house, but have crappy grades, small and show little effort. However, they have been making an effort lately. There is no greek housing by the school, but they do have a house.

By: sorority girl
#9  by: Yea   

great guys

By: Yea
#10  by: Truth   

they are known as the guys girls should be careful around.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.