facebook

KA reputation at GT

by: Rushee

I have been to a couple of events this spring because kids from my high school are brothers. Never hear about them on this website. What is their reputation?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: woke or not    

do you want to have to defend the KA thing in job interviews? Fair or not it’s an issue

By: woke or not
by: wonderingMay 15, 2023 3:42:15 PM

What thing? What, exactly, is the deal?

By: wondering
by: WellMay 15, 2023 9:47:53 PM

I have always been told not to put my fraternity on my résumé, so not sure it’s really an issue. I would definitely avoid it with KA though. Negative connotation with Robert E Lee as their spiritual founder, and just generally being a southern redneck house. That’s not going to help you get a job anywhere except for a world south. A negative in Atlanta or any urban area. It’s also such a small house that they don’t have a lot of powerful alumni. Honestly, I think a lot of the kids that rush KA also rush SAE and the ones that have a choice pledge SAE.

By: Well
by: interesting Jun 20, 2023 9:25:59 AM

What type of job interviews have you been in where they ask you what fraternity you were in in college?

By: interesting
#2  by: Curious    

Curious too. Have been rushing them and they seem cool but no one ever talks about them on here.

By: Curious
#3  by: Eh   

Country AF, not very diverse, house holds them back but their chapter has a history of friending good groups like ATO, SN, BTP, SX for whatever reason. Small numbers but have some pull with ADPi's country girls somehow.

If you're into that sort of vibe and don't mind the smaller house and numbers then go for it. All of the guys are close and their grades are solid.

By: Eh
#4  by: Yes   

So this is the deal with KA. They lock in a lot of pledges early. Lots are more country/rural. They have more pledges than anyone else right now but none of them rushed anywhere else. The ones that rushed other places haven’t accepted their bids yet and are continuing to rush.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.