facebook

Honest Rank and reasoning trying to be positive

by: Hmm

KS BTP PKA SX TKE
ATO SN Fiji SAE SigEp

I think the top 5 have the most popular events and get the best/biggest pc's. The next 5 can be just as good but I feel are less active or popular for one reason or another. (SAE/SigEp not having pledgeship SN/Fiji with no in house alcohol, etc.)

Mid

OX PDT PKP ChiPhi DX
KA LXA DU DTD AEPi
SkullHouse Glowworm chipsi PKT TKE

The top 5 in this group have a lot of potential to move up, they are established solid groups and if they get more guys to give them a chance for consecutive fall classes they could join/overtake someone in the above rows. The next Mid 5 are groups that are definitely smaller and more niche but are building, and have a lot to offer. The 5 below that are other groups I hear about throwing events at tech.

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bp   

Bump.

By: Bp
#2  by: Bump   

Actually this is pretty spot on. Maybe move OX/PDT up.

By: Bump
by: AlsoMar 17, 2023 8:11:49 PM

I don't think on campus sororities go out to groups passed the top of mid much but GA State and other school sororities show out for other fraternities too.

By: Also
by: Also AlsoMar 17, 2023 8:14:34 PM

Switch SAE and TKE.

TKE might have pledgeship but are just as soft somehow.

TKE might have a better house but SAE has better pull.

TKE doesn't have a bad rep but they don't have a great one either, SAE is old row with PKA ATO and KS.

By: Also Also
by: LmaoMar 27, 2023 7:47:18 AM

There is no such thing as old or new row at GT lmao

By: Lmao
#3  by: Just sayin   

Girls think KS are creepy - perv vibe

By: Just sayin
by: TbhMar 19, 2023 5:22:06 PM

Not creepy just all mega squids

By: Tbh
#4  by: lololol why SX so hi?   

SX needs to be moved down. This year all they got were banch riding lacrosse legacies. The guys they recruited from my HS were well known try hards that no one liked in HS, here at tech they haven't changed one bit.

I know for a fact that half of their PC were guys they poached from SigEp and SNu perspective PCs, no other top groups bid their guys. I think that was for a reason.

Blanket bidding random guys who only have bids from mid groups is not a recipe for success. At least they weren't as bad as Pike this year. Yikes..

By: lololol why SX so hi?
#5  by: Wow   

Some people have vendetta's against KS SX BTP PKA and SAE here in comments and ranks but in all honesty...

KS SX BTP PKA SAE

Best of old and new row. These are the only groups at tech that resemble top groups at other schools some what.

Upper Mid

TKE ATO SigEp SNu Fiji

Other well established groups that have a great time. Honestly I believe these groups would be good at other schools too.

Lower Mid

PDT OX PKP ChiPhi DX

I wouldn't say these groups are well established but are definitely established and each has sorority relations with on campus groups. Passed here it is minimal/non-existent.

Bottom

KA LXA DU DTD AEPi

Some groups here used to be insanely good (KA & LXA) but time hasn't been so kind. The others here either have a nice house or some presence around campus that keeps them relevant. Some here are established somewhat still with on campus sororities (KA & LXA) the others here are working on it.

Honorable mentions
(worth it for upper classmen/Seniors)

Skull-house Glow-worm ChiPsi PKT TKE

Some of these groups are actually pretty decent, and for the right kind of guy are worth a look.

By: Wow
by: Spot on but..Mar 28, 2023 5:51:01 PM

Switch TKE and Beta. The houses are the same quality but how they use them is way different.

TKE's parties are all legendary while Beta begs other fraternities to throw joints with them or just throw small low key stuff on their own. No in house alc hurts their social status on campus.

By: Spot on but..
by: YupMar 29, 2023 8:53:10 PM

Judging by the above reply and others in this thread, the original comment is being proven true.

By: Yup
#6  by: Balanced Man   

Our campus and community needs to put more emphasis and effort into creating inclusive spaces.

SigEp stands out as a forward-thinking fraternity in all issues, including gender. SigEp has traditionally treated gender as binary, when we live in a world with increasing awareness that gender is never binary, as made clear by Georgia Tech’s transition away from Mr. and Mrs. GT and unprecedentedly inclusive Ramblin Royalty. SigEp’s membership is currently restricted those persons who identify as male, but there is limited space in Greek communities across the country for non-binary individuals to engage.

SigEp is leading the way towards the future of Greek organizations in the United States as gender inclusive organizations. SigEp is convening a task force to explore removing any screening of gender from its membership criteria and this will also expand SigEp’s recruitment pool

By: Balanced Man
#7  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.