facebook

who got the best pledge class?

by: Sororities

Were a few weeks in now... Who got the best pledge classes for fall 2014?

Posted By: Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PC14   

-Phi mu got a very good pledge class, but apparently a lot are debating on dropping after finding out about being on social probahition. One girl dropped first day because she wanted ZTA
- ZTAs new pledge class is pretty solid. One girl dropped first day because she wanted phi mu.
- adpi did worse than expected, but still got a decent one.
- DZ did better than expected. Got some pretty ones, but also got the crazy partiers. Appatently a good amount have already dropped.
- haven't seen or heard much about any KDs.
- aopi got some pretty girls but a lot are dropping.

Rumors of spring rush are in the air since the PC14 are smaller than PC13 for all sororities, and new members are dropping from all of them already, so that should be interesting.

By: PC14
by: Don't hateSep 6, 2014 8:04:59 AM

Adpi actually got the best pledge class they have had this year. By far the prettiest as always.
Phi Mu did great but yea with the whole social prob....who knows.
Kd didn't get a bunch of pretty girls but they seem chill.
Dz well they are crazy so they are fitting right in.
Zeta really had a crappy rush but still got some great girls.

By: Don't hate
by: kbrowSep 7, 2014 9:04:53 PM

I agree with most of this.
Phi Mu was pretty on point. I agree that ADPi is slacking. Just got a lot of superficial girls that can't even carry on a decent conversation. Some beautiful girls, but mostly too fake & dumb. DZ got a pretty mixed pledge class. Some gorgeous girls, then some that are gonna give them a bad name. Heard one girl has already gotten arrested and they didn't drop her. KD has been mysteriously quiet... haven't seen much of their pledge class honestly. I heard a lot of girls dropped AOPi because of disappointment, but that might be a rumor. ZTA... well just no.
I think spring rush will happen. The sororities are definitely lacking in numbers this year.

By: kbrow
#2  by: ???   

Why no on ZTA??? And what about the disappointment with AOPi? I'll be a freshman next year.

My older sister is a KD this year. It seems like most of friends fall into the really nice and sweet category but aren't hella beautiful. Is this bad?

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.