facebook

Raising Awareness

by: truth

been seeing a lot of talk abt hazing on here…i’ve actually never heard of pike or delt or aepi hazing like literally ever (the guys are so relaxed during pledging its crazyyyy) but i think people should know that this kind of ground breaking like earth shattering club whose name rhymes with EU on Roadway made kids chain smoke and sing hamilton or they fed them lizards.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

I heard they made a kid eat a goldfish

By: uh
#2  by: broadway baby   

it's true.

By: broadway baby
#3  by: broadway baby   

it's true.

By: broadway baby
#4  by: g   

fax bring delt back on campus and kick off bu on broadway

By: g
#5  by: Valerie Donkoh   

I went through a divorce after a long abusive relationship. On top of that, my ex maxed out all my credit cards, bought stuff in my name (like a truck) and gave it away, broke pricey items that had to be replaced, damaged the house etc... Slowly trying to recover, replace, rebuild and of course the credit cards are the worst! And of the credit bureaus TransUnion seems to be transitioning into a scam or mob like business. Then a friend recommended a certain XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I found several good reviews on different blogs and sites. Initially, I was apprehensive but out of determination and curiosity, I emailed X A P C R E D I T S O LU T I O N at G M A I L dot C O M. They explained the process and everything needed to fix my credit. My FICO now is 795, they cleared all the negative items on my report, the eviction and judgement weren’t left out and XAP also added great tradelines to my report.  Send XAP a direct message if you have any questions or you need their services.

By: Valerie Donkoh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.