facebook

Sorority Chapters

by: Help

I’m potentially transferring into FAU for a year and have been an ADPI at my old school. At my old university ADPI was the oldest and has historically been the top chapter along with KD. I’m hearing mixed reviews about ADPI here and was wondering if anyone could lmk what ADPI’s rep is here because I don’t want to pay dues if it’s a joke chapter. At my old university ADPI was super respected, we had 100% retention rates throughout recruitment and were the hardest chapter to get into. Since my parents are basically forcing me to transfer I don’t want to transfer into an ADPI chapter that’s weird.
Also how big is Greek Life here? At my old school it felt like Highschool but in a good way because everyone kinda knew each other (about 500 girls and 200+ guys in frats) so it was nice. Is it big or medium here? K thanks.

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: helping out   

Honestly, ADPi is one of the best you can get here. They have pretty genuine girls and actually care for their philanthropy, unlike other sororities at fau. Definitely a harder chapter to get into and they have a really good rep on campus (grades and personality wise). You wouldn’t be disappointed if you decided to transfer into the sorority and Greek life isn’t huge at fau but there’s a bit more people involved in it than your last school. Hope this helps

By: helping out
#2  by: Helppp   

Decided to go w UCF instead of FAU. Just seemed like a better choice since I was coming from a rly selective school but thank you!

By: Helppp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.