facebook

is adpi really that bad?

by: Sic'em16

I saw on other messages they are ranked at the bottom,but are they just written off by everyone else? Do frats ever want to do stuff with them?

Posted By: Sic'em16
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Check   

Check their albums. Float with BYX, mixers with PI Kap and BYX. Philanthropy with others... That's just recently. Awesome PC too! The rankings on here are old and outdated views!

By: Check
#2  by: rushed    

sooo here's the thing. They don't cut people, and their dues are more expensive than most others. in previous years they've had to make snap calls and such because no one wanted them and they were desperate to make quota. that didn't happen this year because so many girls rushed. Their pc was okay, but nothing to get excited about. as long as they're not cutting people they're going to suck. BYX does stuff with them because they're christian frat... lol. No good frat wants to do stuff with them.. and most girls who are left with them drop out of rush. They're really sweet, though. Really really nice group of girls just need to get better at recruitment.

By: rushed
#3  by: top tier sorority   

I wouldn't say ADPi is bad at all. They're not the crazy, wild partiers but not everyone is into that scene. They are a very Christian group so I'm not surprised they mix with BYX. I honestly think they're better than AXO after this year.

By: top tier sorority
#4  by: senior   

They have really improved the past few years like everyone else and take a lot of girls from private Christian schools which is probably why they mix with BYX..and probably why they're really nice girls

By: senior
#5  by: rushed2011   

I really like every ADPi I know! The reason they get a bad reputation is because they don't party that much. Granted, there are so party girls in there (especially this PC) but even those girls are generally classy girls. They have a lot of rules because they are up for this big award. It's sad people drop out of rush when they get them because if they stayed, I'm sure they would realize that no matter what sorority you end up in, you are in Greek life and it's a sisterhood.

By: rushed2011
#6  by: agree   

Adpi has a national reputation for being strict and focused on sisterhood, grades and philanthropy. They don't tolerate less than classy behavior. If you joined a sorority to have fun and party, you probably would consider ADPi a bottom tier group.

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.