facebook

ewu does not have a greek system

by: Lol

Until you guys get actual frats/sororities like WSU/udub you really shouldn’t have a Greekrank page, this school is an embarrassment to Greeks everywhere. Tiny houses ghetto parties where people literally get shot and hs guys and girls at the parties😂 if ur a girl just drive to Gonzaga on the weekends or the make the commute to Pullman, if ur a guy transfer.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mh   

Well it’s true

By: Mh
#2  by: True   

It’s actually a fraternity but this is true

By: True
#3  by: Lol   

The funny thing is they think they are actually good

By: Lol
#4  by: FU   

Have you looked at the WSU Greekrank site recently? Eastern looks pretty good compared to the crazies on there.

By: FU
#5  by: WSU Native   

Coming from someone born and raised 18 years in Pullman and currently involved in the EWU Greek system this is so untrue and weirdly aggressive it's funny. Being part of a fraternity means being part of a brotherhood. You're confusing this with being in a frat which is a party life. WSU parties are amazing and it's really fun to walk around campus and party hop, but Eastern's are better in other ways. I won't get into the politics of the Greek life differences between WSU and EWU (like how big a part formal and informal recruitment plays a role in fraternity size as does deferred recruitment), but because of these differences in recruitment, EWU has smaller but more personal fraternities than WSU. What's the point of a brotherhood if you don't even know all your brothers??? Anyways, I personally enjoy actually knowing people at my parties. Your opinion is valid however because I also enjoy heading down to Wazzu to have the time of my life, but the way you're being unnecessarily aggressive towards the EWU Greek life makes you come off as really uneducated and close-minded. I've been showing this post to both my Pullman and Cheney homies, and they all burst out laughing.

By: WSU Native
#6  by: booooo   

why do you keep obsessing with this same comment. seems like you have some interest in our greek life when you feel the need to say this every couple months.

By: booooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.