Sigma Sigma Sigma
Alpha Delta Pi
Delta Zeta
Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi

By: correct ranking
#22  by: wait...   

I'm not sure why everyone has DZ as "top tier... they have great girls and I'm friends with tons of them individually but over half their sorority got kicked out recently by their crazy house mom. Not a very strong chapter and not very involved as a whole..... sorry

By: wait...
#23  by: ^ yea   

the above is pretty accurate but switch sigma with zeta

By: ^ yea
#24  by: The truth   

This website is ridiculous... No guy writes on this, your not fooling anyone... Girls stop ranking yourselves and get a life.

By: The truth
#25  by: Jonathan   

You have to see what kind of pledge class each sorority is recruiting. I am in a frat and am a junior and am seeing it from the outside. I have no reason to lie or be dishonest here.

I can tell you honestly that after 2012 Fall recruitment:

Top Tier and my favorite is AZD. They have some really fun, pretty girls and nice also, great fall pledge class. ADPi had a great pledge class also and has really fun girls. I like the DZ girls alot also- seem close. ChiO used to be good, but their fall pledge class was not up to par and they seem to have not the strongest sisterhood. There are then a bunch in the middle. AOPI is bottom tier. They seem to be very close as a sorority, just not that cutest girls. You can find good and bad about every sorority, just like fraternities. But, there are just some that overall are better than others.

By: Jonathan
#26  by: loveECU   

Excited for Phi Mu fall 2013! Love.Honor.Truth <3

By: loveECU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.