facebook

sororities trending up or down???

by: questions

I saw a post about frats trending up (e.g. Pike) or down (e.g. SNu). Can anyone give similar I for about sororities and explain why? Also, what's happening to Kappa?

Posted By: questions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahahaha   

This is clearly Pike that posted this LOL. No one else would say Pike is "trending up"

By: hahahahaha
by: questions Dec 29, 2015 12:22:03 AM

No I'm literally just a clueless freshman girl. sorry lol

By: questions
#2  by: Sophomore guy   

Alright I'll bite and assume this isn't Pike trying to convince people they're trending up.

Tridelt is top, no question.
Pi Phi and Kappa are in my opinion about equal below Tridelt. The difference is that PiPhi girls are socially cooler where Kappa girls are somewhat more attractive. But really neither is trending any way or another; both are below Tridelt because there simply aren't enough super hot girls at Duke to fill more than one sorority.

Aphi and Theta are pretty equal, just sort of different. Kind of up to personal preference, but nevertheless these two are firmly below the key three and above the rest.

After that, you have DG, then Zeta, then ADPi. Supposedly Zeta is trending up and ADPi down, but I don't really know much about them.

After that you have GPhiB which I guess is trending up if only for the fact that they're new. And then you have ChiO.

Basically, sororities are much more entrenched in their tiers than fraternities are, hence the lack of discussion about them. There are minor fluctuations but it's mostly pretty stable.

By: Sophomore guy
#3  by: soph   

up: aph -- got a super hot pc last year
gphi -- older classes leaving, improving with every pc
down: kappa -- just losing their touch i guess
adpi -- what is adpi?

everything else is the same as always

By: soph
#4  by: trends   

Tridelt-Stable
Kappa- Stable
PiPhi- Stable
Theta-Up
APhi- Stable
DG-Stable
Zeta- Up
ADPi- Down
GPhi-Up
ChiO-Stable

Basically, the top (Key 3) will always stay the same, and the bottom (ChiO) will always stay the same, it's the middle where things get murky and fluctuate from year to year.

By: trends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.